Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock street glide seat off a '10 sg. It was brand new when I got it and I have put about 6000 miles on it. Very comfortable for the rider,not so much for the passenger. I used it when I took the tour pak off my ultra classic. It has two very light boot scuffs at the high point between seats.barely noticeable. Asking $125. Shipping is usually 20 bucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I have a stock street glide seat off a '10 sg. It was brand new when I got it and I have put about 6000 miles on it. Very comfortable for the rider,not so much for the passenger. I used it when I took the tour pak off my ultra classic. It has two very light boot scuffs at the high point between seats.barely noticeable. Asking $125. Shipping is usually 20 bucks.
Is it still for sale and would it fit a 1996 Electra Glide Classic?
I'm looking for something when I have the king pac off.
Thanks..
Please PM me if it does, thanks....

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually i sold it on eBay last week but I still have it beings I haven't been paid for it yet,but it will not fit your bike. A buddy of mine has a mustang solo seat that should fit your bike. I'll ask him about it if your interested.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Actually i sold it on eBay last week but I still have it beings I haven't been paid for it yet,but it will not fit your bike. A buddy of mine has a mustang solo seat that should fit your bike. I'll ask him about it if your interested.

Sorry for the late response, might be interested in the solo seat... whats he want for it?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Did ya get a chance to talk to him?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did sorry took so long. Been a hectic week. He says its been modified to fit his 88. He thinks the metal tab in the front has been cut and bent. He's going to bring it to my shop this week so I can look at it

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I did sorry took so long. Been a hectic week. He says its been modified to fit his 88. He thinks the metal tab in the front has been cut and bent. He's going to bring it to my shop this week so I can look at it

Thanks!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts