Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got mt fatbaggers 200 rear tire kit niw Ive got to find the time to put it on.. Sure looks big..

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks (on the Z) I just took out a 12.5 to 1 race gas 402 & Im putting together a stout pump gas 468 so I can drive it more. Here is a pic of the FBI fender.

Attachments

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Thanks (on the Z) I just took out a 12.5 to 1 race gas 402 & Im putting together a stout pump gas 468 so I can drive it more. Here is a pic of the FBI fender.
hmmm! somethin else,dam,dam, $$$:banghead

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Wow.... i like ,i like .... will a 200 fit ?
Yes with the kit that mods the rear of the bike to make it fit. It's not a direct bolt on............

It comes with a new swingarm, rear fender, tire, rim, Inner primary, Belt spacers and hardware.......

http://store.fatbaggers.com/fbi20fattiki1.html

Most run in the $1500-2500 ranges. I've seen some in excess of $3000, depending on options.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes pretty much what Dave said is in the kit. They are a bolt on kit that can be done in a weekend if your dad is a tv repairman (remember that line). IMHO the Fatbaggers kit is the cleanest looking out there cuse I really dont like the rear grab bar on these bikes. & cost out the door with options was just over 5k in parts. An 09 upgrade is much cheaper b/c I am told the 200 will fit into the swingarm, makes sence as you can sqeeeeeeze a 180 on a stocker pre- 09.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts