Harley Davidson Forums banner

Stolen Bikes - Got this in my email...

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  rapier57 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: Stolen Truck Recovered, But Not Motorcycle Cannonball Harleys | Motorcycle Reviews, Forums, and News - AIMag.com

HELP US RECOVER THE STOLEN
MOTORCYCLE CANNONBALL BIKES

By now you've surely heard the story: The day after completing the grueling, nearly 4,000 mile ride across the US on the Motorcycle Cannonball, a truck, trailer, and four antique
Harley-Davidsons were stolen from the parking lot of the Murano Hotel in Tacoma, WA.

Thanks to an amazing effort of sharing this information on social media, the stolen truck has been found! However, the trailer and motorcycles have still not been recovered.

If you're reading this, you know our Publisher Buzz Kanter is a three-time Cannonball participant. Buzz has been a major supporter of this event since its inception and has a personal interest in seeing these motorcycles recovered and justice served.

American Iron Magazine is asking you to please spread the word in the hope that we can track down and recover the stolen machines and trailer.

There is a $20,000 reward for these four motorcycles.
If you have any info, please call 936/239-6615.

STOLEN: 1919 Harley J
Mississippi Antique Plate #9620

Click on the image to view larger

STOLEN: 1926 Harley JD
Texas Antique Plate #BDKX4

STOLEN: 1928 Harley JD
Texas Antique Plate # BFGV2

STOLEN: 1931 Harley VL
Texas Antique Plate #BFGR3

NOTE: The stolen F250 Ford truck
has been recovered, but NOT the
2007 Doolittle trailer, Texas plate 41968M.

American Iron Magazine asks that you share this info with friends, clubs, and on
social media to help recover these stolen vehicles as soon as possible.

For more information and updates visit AIMag.com.

SOME PEOPLE REALLY SUCK THESE DAYS!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
I live 40 miles south of where this took place and saw it on the local news. . I have also seen about a half dozen reports of this activity in the last couple of months. Folks park their U-Hauls at motels containing their life's worth, only to have them jacked. Some folks even had cremated remains of relatives traveling with them. Would love to catch someone in the act. Y'all could come visit me in prison.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.