Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do I get the kit that causes stop lights to flash 3 times when applied? what are they called?

·
Old Fart
1,367 Posts
If your talking about brake lights I have the one from B.A.L. which stands for Bright Ass Lights. They do 3 flashes as well as a lot more patterns.
Check link below'
http://youtu.be/Z-OzbvdeycE

·
Just Ride
3,255 Posts
Küryakyn

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
The "Back off" I think is the more popular one. Its easy to install and not that expensive.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Bright Ass Lights tail light here also. Works great. Got mine set for a couple quick flashes and then steady on. Even real bright in the daytime.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Go to Custom Dynamics. They have so much to offer and a great deal is just plug and play. You will want to look at their Gen-Smart Triple Play. You can also convert the turn to run/stop/turn everything plug and play

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
BAL is plug-n-play as well. Aside from the multi-flash activation of the brakes, the light is very intense so it will burn the retinas out of every other drivers eye sockets! True story.

·
Be alive!
131 Posts
Custom Dynamics ... I have on my Street Bob ... Great ... :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I was going to do that to my '14 Ultra, but was warned there could be an issue with the electrical system if I do it. Might want to check on that before you invest.
I may have been given bad info tho.....anyone know for sure?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts