Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is an awesome community y'all have here. I'm new to the family and am currently on my first cross country (Texas to Maine). I took the detour to the Tail of the Dragon and many of you have suggested and it was definitely worth it!

My beautiful baby got me all the way to New Jersey before getting a flat. I've been waiting on HOG roadside assistance for two hours but they haven't even found a tow company yet...that's okay though I guess...me and the crack-heads are at least playing nice for now.

Attachments

·
Thug counter
240 Posts
Geez man! I hope things have gone okay. Welcome to the forum, and don't let the crackheads get too close.

Be sure to check back in to let us know how things went.

·
American
28,696 Posts
Good luck to you. Stay safe.

·
luv the low country
20,328 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC. Get the heck out of NJ. Ride back west on I 76 to I 476 north to Scranton, Wilkes Barre then I84 east through Connecticut. That is unless ya want to see that hell hole NYC.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Man that's a haul from Texas ! Good job.. what got your tire, screw, nail ?
I carry a plug kit but haven't had to use it. Others have said its helps for short trips to get it fixed. Good luck !

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I just saw this post, sorry. Did you get it back on the road? I'm in NJ so if I can help give me a shout. You didn't say where you are in NJ.

·
Registered
336 Posts
A plug kit and 2 Co2 cartridges DONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT! And welcome to the forum! Where in NJ did you get the flat?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome from Waco, TX. Hope all is well and you are back on the road.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts