Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
NevRL8
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought this might get interesting;

going home from work last night, i approached a spot about 2 miles from home that i periodically saw this guy standing by the road in his driveway, like he was waiting for me to go by. i'm sure he hears me coming haha.
he always seemed to look a little strange; sometimes in a bathrobe or something similar, like he just got out of bed. last night i got a good look..dressed in a glitzy woman's outfit, flashy top with rhinestones, skirt and (maybe) high heels. and make up. i just hit the gas a little harder.

any oddities you would care to share?

·
Registered
811 Posts

going home from work last night, i approached a spot about 2 miles from home that i periodically saw this guy standing by the road in his driveway, like he was waiting for me to go by. i'm sure he hears me coming haha.

he always seemed to look a little strange; sometimes in a bathrobe or something similar, like he just got out of bed. last night i got a good look..dressed in a glitzy woman's outfit, flashy top with rhinestones, skirt and (maybe) high heels. and make up. i just hit the gas a little harder.

Sounds like you got a good look from your description. You checking him out? lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,208 Posts
I live so far out in the boonies that if something like that appeared on the road, hunting would be set back for two or three legal seasons. All the wildlife would start to move into town.

·
NevRL8
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahaha. this is in the sticks, at least 15 miles from the nearest town..lots of amish in the area. right beside a junk yard. IMO the last place you'd expect to find a crossdresser. i just hope he doesn't know where i live.

·
Vile Deplorable
1,448 Posts
Not while riding, but when I was driving a garbage truck in Chicago, I was sitting high enough to look over a fence and got a pretty amazing view of a nudist wedding. Bride, with a veil and the groom wearing a top hat and 30 or so guests sitting in folding chairs, all naked.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts

You live near Bruce Jenner, huh?

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
I love Chicago

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Dead deer thrown a top of some utility pole were the cross board has three wire across it, it was right next to train tracks.Only thing I could figure out was the train hit it and thats where the deer landed :what?

Oh yeah and a coyote taking a dump in the middle of the road and scoottin is azz to side of the road and out of the way as I got closer :ride

·
NevRL8
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nudes, deer and coyotes..this is gettin good.

i didn't mention in my post that i was driving that night & he has no way of knowing who was coming. waiting for his date?

this is next door to a guy selling a truck topper and i don't even want to stop for that. what do you say to a guy who would walk up to you dressed like that? WTF?

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,119 Posts
Riding through North Dakota, on a lonely two lane road, middle of no place, saw a stove, with the door open on it, in the middle of a field.. As I got closer, some comedian put a sign on the front of it "range open"

1 - 20 of 61 Posts