Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1479 Posts

·
Steveston (Navy Vet)
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably won't get any idea gems from me. Only mods are an adjustable backrest (Looks ghastly when no one on the bike but what an amazing comfort diff for me), a shortened antenna, and the best exhaust I've ever come across for an FLH bike... V&H Monster Ovals... high tech but expensive. Sound and performance nailed. Picked them up after reading rave reviews.

Most appreciated...I have gone solo with a backrest as my back is needing it on long hauls. I will post a pic today and get your opinion.

·
I'm your huckleberry
3,010 Posts
Them are some sweet can's sfarson!! Nice ride Dmac

·
HERD #00021
2,411 Posts
DMAC.... did you stay air to lower or go with sprung shocks and waht lenght are you at on those rear shocks.....sweet ride

·
Registered
4 Posts
i had arnott air shocks put on the bike. i can go about another inch lower from what those pictures show. the bike rides great.

·
HERD #00021
2,411 Posts
I think i can get from a 13"{stock} to an 11.5" without any probs....just aint pulled the trigger yet. so yer arnotts are what 12" eye to eye?

·
Steveston (Navy Vet)
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DMAC: Beautiful Ride. Can I ask what wheels you have as they are perfect. You have done just enough on that ride without going overboard. Well Done:)

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
When ya get a chance Toor check out Works Performance Products
they have very nice shocks that are supposed to be real good.They are called "Air Trackers"

·
Registered
4 Posts
STEVESTON: they are rc components czar wheels, 21" front and 18" rear

TOORGLIDE: the shocks go from 12" eye to eye extended and 9.75" collapsed

·
0 Posts
Probably won't get any idea gems from me. Only mods are an adjustable backrest (Looks ghastly when no one on the bike but what an amazing comfort diff for me), a shortened antenna, and some sweet cans.

I have never been a big fan of the fairing but there is just something about that bike that makes it look very good.

1 - 20 of 1479 Posts