Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My older brothers wife is causing a lot of drama and her family even admits it, she runs everybody.

If she doesn't get her way, she gets mad as can be!

Brothers wife called out of the blue and wanted my mom to come and see her
My mom didn't want to drive 50 miles to see brothers wife and brothers wife got mad and text my mom and un-invited her to brothers daughters birthday party?? My Dad is so far behind times when it comes to texting so I was surprised when my mom showed him the text and he wrote back "LOL"

I told my brother he's screwed cause he can't fix the situation!! brother is "henpecked" so my dad says ?

Mom said she will never darken brother and his wife doorway again!! must be some old saying!

Its worse than I'm posting!!:bluduh

Anyone ever deal with mother in law or in- law drama???

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Anyone ever deal with mother in law or in- law drama???
Only everyone that's married..LOL

Several years ago my wifes family had a lot of drama and some of them are still not talking to one another....Large family, seven kids!!

Wifes youngest sister about six month outta a divorce was trying to get the 79 year old mother to co-sign a bunch of loans...anyway lots of drama!!!

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,658 Posts
My wife's parents were divorced when we met in the mid seventies and just out of high school.

Her Dad didn't seem to care for me to much but he was never around, and her Mom liked me so that was good.

Only drama was one day wifes Mom sat next to me and whipped out a mason jar full of pot and rolled a big ole joint and fired it up....wasn't to bad either!!:woo:woo:dance:dance

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I'm guessing you're pretty young not to have heard some of those sayings. But, yeah, sounds like she needs to be adjusted down a notch or two.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,509 Posts
Only everyone that's married..LOL
Really? No! As has been said, tell him to grow a pair. Hell, if my brother allowed his wife to behave that way towards, Mom.... LOL.

I'm not going to post on an internet forum what the outcome of that would be...:spar

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank got I gotta prenup. I don't put up with any crap. I work too hard to keep my family having nice things. I get a hard time, I stay out fora day or two. Yeah, a hotel. Screw it, it's still quiet and clean. And it's only a couple hundred bux. It don't happen often, but it does happen. Once women know they have you by the balls, they totally change and don't change back. I went through it when I went to get another bike after I sold my sporty to keep the wife home longer on maternity leave. Hey, I gave her a shot to get the ok like I shoulda. 2 mos later, I got what I wanted. No she was not pleased. Life's too short, and I don't wanna b that guy who bought stuff for the house insteada the bike he wanted.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is the sister-in law hot....:dunno
She's about 5 ft tall and ten years ago kinda cute, now she getting" big and I think its made her personality worse?

Her mom is huge and nuts, and like my mom says if you want to know what the daughters gonna look like..look at her mom!!!

Nother ole sayin I guess:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
27 Posts
The best thing that can be done is to keep your distance until he decides to grow a pair of testies and put ol wifey in her place. Done the married thing and can't say I see myself doing it again, bishes be crazy.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The best thing that can be done is to keep your distance until he decides to grow a pair of testies and put ol wifey in her place. Done the married thing and can't say I see myself doing it again, bishes be crazy.

She's(brothers wife) from a big family and her cousins, uncle and aunts and other family members are always around so I think my brother is overwhelmed by all of them???

Its so bad that my folks would prefer my brother comes over to their house without his wife?
Of course they wouldn't say that and would be ready to bury the hatchet (ole sayin?) I do believe I'm done with it all!!:eek:uttahere:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts