Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am surprised that he still has both his mirrors.... Ahhh, to be young and dumb, he obviously wants glory but at what cost and whose innocent lives? Crazy is all I can say!!

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
That guy can ride.

Too bad he resides in the sixth ring of stupid.

·
Registered
277 Posts
He needs to put those skills to work on the track.... impressive... yet ballsy....and maybe a lack of thought to consequences.

I used to split traffic in SOCAL from Riverside to San Diego M-F back about 10-15 years ago and it was crazy back then... wonder how it is now.. sheesh

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
Entirely too much faith in the cagers around him not to do something stupid. :loco

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
I should be a lot richer! There are a lot of stupid people in this world.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
wow i thought i had balls haha ha its crazy but man that rush is something better than drugs booze and even sex . knowing you could die at any moment WOW i love it .
nothing like walking on the edge of life. ok go ahead gimmy all the b/s now

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
wow i thought i had balls haha ha its crazy but man that rush is something better than drugs booze and even sex . knowing you could die at any moment WOW i love it .
.......:laugh:laugh.....good one..

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
All that is fine and good. It's when you put other innocent people at risk that you become an :asshat

·
Registered
181 Posts
You don't have to go all the way to Russia to see guys drive like this. Come to NJ. Kids drive these bike like that all the time. I just move out of the way and hope they live long enough to relize what they are doing is dumb.

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
F in' Crazy. Surprised he finished with both mirrors.

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
Seen this video a few times , it's quiet the rush , skilled , more [email protected] than brains for sure , but at 18 -25 you feel invincible. There was at least as much luck as there was skill.

Now these boys got skills and iron nerves . ..

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,363 Posts
Grease Spot in the Making.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts