Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BatRod
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a bunch of pics from my Sturgis ride (yea, no trailers involved), on the Smugmug site.

http://daniii.smugmug.com/gallery/3293312#182856065

Sure were a lot of bikes there. Mopstly HD, but more metric copies than I'd seen in past years. Saw a couple of beemers, like always. And I saw more V-Rods than ever before.

4000 miles in 10 days, including a run to Avon Co. on business.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Cool pics. Nice run. Averaging 400 miles a day. That qualifies as hardcore in my book. We dont need no stinkin trailers!

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
:eek: 400 miles a day! that is some hard core riding especially on the V. I go to "little" Sturgis Kentucky every year and that's 450 miles from me and that is absolutly enough riding for me, after riding there, gettin drunk, riding home I am worn out!

·
BatRod
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek: 400 miles a day! that is some hard core riding especially on the V. I go to "little" Sturgis Kentucky every year and that's 450 miles from me and that is absolutly enough riding for me, after riding there, gettin drunk, riding home I am worn out!
A sundowner seat, an AirHawk cushion with the proper inflation, a reasonable windshield (or batwing as the case may be), hiwaypegs on the engine guards, and an XMradio/iPod setup with helmet speakers, and 12 hours isn't a problem. Honestly, I could have gone further.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts