Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Life long rider
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back from Sturgis 2015. I had a great time! Yes it was crowded but I would say that it wasn't busier than any other year. Concerts were more expensive and so were beers but it was all worth it.

There were some beautiful women this year, both attending and working. Share some of your experiences and photos.

Here's my crazy story. I met a woman at the Beaver bar -appropriately named- and flirted around with her and her friend. We took the party across the street to the Full Throttle, had some beers, watched midget wrasslin, a band and had a great time. We ended up going back to their campground and kept the party going. I "slept over" -more like passed out- in their tent with her. I woke up the next morning with a raging headache, crawling around in the dark, when I found my phone & lit up the flashlight app I was horrified to find that there was some naked fat hairy guy passed out in the tent with me. I got the f*ck outta there & found the girls asleep in their car. Kissed her good bye and rode back to my motel in Rapid City.. great night. .. except for sharing the tent with sasquatch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Glad you had a great time... Jealous that I didn't get to attend... but some stuff you might should just leave out... LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts