Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I would hope that is a torpedo tube in the front.Would`nt be no fun without a torpedo launching device.:rofl::rofl::rofl::D

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I got 10 bucks,would thay help???

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
:rolleyes:Think I'll pass, looks a little small wait for the next one.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I cut and pasted this from another thread I responded to, but it fits here:

I am not speaking from personal experience, but a close friend of mine is a very avid tourer. He has literally owned over 20 motorcycles, and he has Butt Burners and all kinds of those long distance certifications under his belt. He has owned plenty of touring bikes including Japanese models and Harleys. He had the Honda ST 1300 previously. Last year he bought the Yamaha FJR and can't stop talking about it. He says definitively that it is the best bike he has ever owned. I'm a Harley guy, so we rib eachother a lot, but I trust his experience.

...and for the "HD junk" comment, thanks for being the one to continually tear down other people's bikes. We're all riders here, and we all have our personal favorites. If you want anyone to respect your choices, then respect theirs.
Well if You do`nt like the Yellow Submarine idea I will respect that but I prefer Mine Yellow with flowers,peace signs and torpedo tubes to enforce the peace.:)

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I'm still geeked about the black denim though!
The black denim is actually a good color to have the submarine in.
It would make it very hard to see when cruising on the surface.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts