Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
NO kidding, I figured her mother and at least her were fair skinned people to begin with!

When I was a kid I had a bad sunburn a time or two.

Last summer I went through Missouri on a motorcycle road trip and in this one town was a big BMW rally, it was 101 degrees out and they were all completely covered from head to toe....looked hot to me!

I stopped for fuel about 25 miles east of Kansas city and I went around back of truck stop when I left and behind that place was about 40 fellow Harley riders half naked mopping on sunscreen to each other.
It was a strange sight believe me!! Use your imagination, nothing against the folks, gotta love the fact they ain't shy. Half naked and burnt, slopping on grease to each other was a sight I won't soon forget!!

It was the hottest- sunny day ever, couldn't wait for the sun to go down, I really thought about getting a room and waiting for night to ride out of there!!

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
That might be fascinating if I knew who Kelly Osbourne was.

Or, perhaps not. Haha!

·
Registered
36,962 Posts
They should hand out a flyer to all british elementary students stating that if they ever leave their country, there is this thing called a "sun", and that it will cause what is called, appropriately enough, a "sun burn" upon anyone not accustomed to seeing this "sun".

Easy way to tell british tourists vacationing in Florida?

Look for the people with sunburns!

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
Looks to thin to be Kelly Osborne. As I remember, she has always been on the pudgy side.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
12,803 Posts
Ozzy Osbourne should have never made it out of Texas alive

after pizzing on the Alamo in '82

since Kelly was "bourne" in '84, she would never have happened.

Actually, he pissed on the memorial in Alamo plaza, but no matter.

He still should have been ass-kicked and boot-stomped into sidewalk putty.

I know, I know, rock stars gotta be outrageous punks, but then,

Texans gotta be ass-kicking boot-stomping cowboys :dunno

·
Registered
395 Posts
+1 Nathang. I've read he's not allowed to enter San Antonio again. And, if he ever sets foot in Houston, I'll stomp his a$$ before he pi$$es on the San Jacinto Monument.

There are some things that are just too sacred to fu(k with.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
12,803 Posts
Somebody should have done it at the time, but he repented, or felt the heat..

Osbourne gained even more notoriety when he was arrested in San Antonio for urinating on the memorial cenotaph in Alamo Plaza. The former leader of Black Sabbath desecrated the site while wearing his girlfriend's dress. The outrage of city notables was intense, and led to the city council banning Osbourne from making public appearances in the city. The ban remained in effect for a decade, until Osbourne was publicly pardoned after paying $10,000 to the Daughters of the Republic of Texas.

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
OMG! this had got to be the biggest piece of useless information I've heard today.:eek:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Led to the city council banning Osbourne from making public appearances in the city. The ban remained in effect for a decade, until Osbourne was publicly pardoned after paying $10,000 to the Daughters of the Republic of Texas.

In 2001, artists Jim Mendiola and Rubén Ortiz-Torres memorialized the incident during their residency at Artpace by commissioning a wax sculpture of Osbourne, replete with a sensing mechanism that triggered a stream of water when approached by a viewer.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts