Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at this seat (part #52093-08A) for my Ultra Limited. Can anyone that actually has one of the these seats tell me if it lowers you and if so, about how much?

Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
951 Posts
I had one on my RK and yes it seemed to lower me a little bit, maybe an inch. The other thing it did over my stock RK seat was my legs were not spread out as far cause the sun downer wasnt as wide of a seat so it helped in that respect as well.

I thought the sun downer was a comfortable seat...........Ran it on my RK for about three years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Sundowner on my SG. My wife really likes it. It is more comfortable than stock. I wont ride more than 500 miles a day and it does a good job.

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
Lower the bike first. Then the seat, if required. An inch from the rear doesn't effect the ride. On long rides you need a good seat.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Change out the screws on the back bracket. They have hex heads and are not flush. Put flush head screws and use. Damaged the paint on my fender.

·
quikcarl61
135 Posts
I will second mean city cycles, they did the seat on my wing and it felt great, they are only about 20 minutes from me, great group of guys and they know their stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts