Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been googling and obviously am not typing question in right since i'm coming up blank.

I have a 2006 Ultra classic, brother in law has a 2010 ultra classic limited. I want to get rid of the saddle bag crash bars, and he wants saddle bag crash bars..so obviously the simple and cheap solution for us both- TRADE.

Question is will they swap or is there a major frame/mounting difference that wont allow it to work?

Thanks guys.
Josh

·
Just Ride
3,036 Posts
There is a big difference in frames. Bag mounts will probably be different also. Put them side by side and start comparing.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
'97-'08 are compatible, and '09 up interchange. When trying to find what fits what on Harleys, Ebay can be a good tool. Read several listings to get a feel for what is correct.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked out fleabay to get an idea of "yr groups" and unfortunately my old frame and BIL's new frame are'nt meshing up. Probably just end up ordering a new set of hole less saddle bag front crash bars and then putting my entire setup on ebay/craigslist when I get ready to repaint it this winter. Was just hoping to score a quick and free swap deal...was'nt meant to be:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts