Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got one and so far so good. Does anyone have experience with them?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just got one and so far so good. Does anyone have experience with them?
I've had a few different T-Bags over the years. Good products! The best one I have is one that fits over the sissy bar and doubles as a back pack.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Have had good results with T-Bags. The versions I bought had adjustable velcro straps making it possible for them to work with different bikes. The T-Bags remain while bikes have come and gone! They do fade if in the sun for a long time. Mine kinda look like a dark purple.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
never used T-bags but I got some tea bags if you want to know anything about them :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
never used T-bags but I got some tea bags if you want to know anything about them :D
Vic.. I think you've been t-bagged:rofl: You knew someone was gonna say it...:D

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vic.. I think you've been t-bagged:rofl: You knew someone was gonna say it...:D
It's the first thing I thought of when I heard the name.
Well I ran the bag on two road trips so far a 350 and a 1000 mile run and here is my review.
First of I love the quality construction and life time warranty.There are however a few things I did not like such as the time required each and everytime you install or remove the bags. About 20 minutes for me.
There is a large number of straps and buckles especially if you use the top roll bag. Speaking of the top roll bag, You cant access it without undoing some buckles. So when I went to store a bottle of water and some jerky, I couldn't just throw them in. My sissy bar is a bit shorter then they recommend and I think thats why I couldn't get it to stay rock solid so thats my fault. Over all I would recommend it. It looks cool as hell on my bike too so you be your own judge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts