1 - 20 of 636 Posts

·
Former Lurker
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
37,654 Posts
I hope that article means that affected liberals won't be producing any offspring. :kiss
I was thinking the same exact thing! Perhaps if we had 10 or so more years of this, the collective IQ of America would raise by as many points!

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
So, does that mean you can claim to have TDS, and legally pay someone for sex? Is that a new legal loophole end-around for legal prostitution? :dunno

"No officer, I wasn't paying her for sex. You see, I was so depressed about the current political climate, that I needed consoling. So, I paid her for help........And she felt my case was so bad, that it would work better for me if we tried this new radical method of therapy, where we have sex.......You know...To thoroughly release me of all of my stress.......And stuff. She said it seemed to work pretty well, so I should come back in for a consultation at least once a week." :wink

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
So, does that mean you can claim to have TDS, and legally pay someone for sex? Is that a new legal loophole end-around for legal prostitution? :dunno

"No officer, I wasn't paying her for sex. You see, I was so depressed about the current political climate, that I needed consoling. So, I paid her for help........And she felt my case was so bad, that it would work better for me if we tried this new radical method of therapy, where we have sex.......You know...To thoroughly release me of all of my stress.......And stuff. She said it seemed to work pretty well, so I should come back in for a consultation at least once a week." :wink
Sounds like the Hillary Defense.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
^^ Its funny, the attacker complained about the victim promoting violence, them clobbers him. Lefty logic.

I have seen people giving out fliers for this or that cause, frequently nothing I support. At best I would just say no thank you and at worst ignore them. Never felt the need to swing on them. Oddly most SJWs live on the internet but don't understand the concept of 'scroll on, left swipe'.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I think this one could also go in another thread concerning some of those of smaller intellect... :laugh

I hope they're charged with animal cruelty, insurance fraud, making false police statements, abuse of taxpayer funded civil servants (fire department, cops, etc...), hoaxing a hate crime, and is it a crime yet to be stupid? It needs to be, more-so now, than ever before!

·
Banned
19,464 Posts

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
Karma really is a bitch, isn't she? :laugh:laugh:laugh
I just saw this and was ready to post it here. Read original encounter few days ago. Crossed my mind she was illegal. Like you said Karma :devil is a bitch. :wink

1 - 20 of 636 Posts