Harley Davidson Forums banner

561 - 580 of 610 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,064 Posts
Really got to give that Admiral credit for balls of steel, but to literally go against the CIC like this guarantees he is in a world of deep Schiff, and I assume he is already packed and ready to begin his retirement.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Really got to give that Admiral credit for balls of steel, but to literally go against the CIC like this guarantees he is in a world of deep Schiff, and I assume he is already packed and ready to begin his retirement.
Yea balls of steel with no common sense equals a dickwad officer

·
Registered
20,820 Posts
A Captains Mast won't be tall enough for an Admiral , so he'll have to be demoted.

·
Proud Infidel
2,598 Posts
He just wants to be popular. REAL officers quit/retired under the last administration. All that's left at the top tier are leftists.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,047 Posts

·
Registered
37,195 Posts

·
Registered
20,820 Posts

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Get a rope..

·
Registered
20,820 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
MMMM yea buddy good meatloaf. Grandma the refugee running from the Cossaks made the best. Then again most of women in family learned a lot about cooking from her.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,064 Posts
Assuming no shots fired, sounds like another case of stupid people doing stupid things.

561 - 580 of 610 Posts