Harley Davidson Forums banner

581 - 600 of 600 Posts

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Is running from police a felony in Florida??

·
Registered
20,776 Posts

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
It was Bernie Crazed Supporter that attempted assassination of Scalise and others on the base ball field. Commies don't get their way violence follows. AOC will lead the way on November 4th.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,059 Posts
AOC? As presidential candidate? She has to be 35 years of age for starters although she may read that as needing an IQ of 35.

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
AOC? As presidential candidate? She has to be 35 years of age for starters although she may read that as needing an IQ of 35.
Nope I meant they meaning the crazed commie friends of hers and Bernies will attempt a coup over turn election.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,059 Posts
His admitted commie field staffers are already threatening to burn Milwaukee if Bernie doesn't get the nod. I'd guess a few of the hard core Antifa fag clubs such as Portland will get out and start some crap. Doubt we'll have any of THAT fun this far south, but it won't be one of their better days if they try.

·
Registered
20,776 Posts

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Only men at Fort who cannot wear any Trump Gear is Active Duty Personnel. They can have something on their desk as personnel items Or wear the uniform as active Reservist/Guard member. Discharged vets can do what ever they want. Just seconds prior to the little commie walks in guess who would have MAGA hat and coffee cup on the desk?? Who me ???

·
Registered
20,776 Posts
Only men at Fort who cannot wear any Trump Gear is Active Duty Personnel. They can have something on their desk as personnel items Or wear the uniform as active Reservist/Guard member. Discharged vets can do what ever they want. Just seconds prior to the little commie walks in guess who would have MAGA hat and coffee cup on the desk?? Who me ???
There is always going to be that one guy , who didn't get the memo....or , who doesn't give a fuk

·
Registered
20,776 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts
I wonder why all of these Angry Aggressive Dems see the need to get up in peoples faces?

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere."

He concluded his address by encouraging people not to be passive, and to instead "go to the Hill today."
"Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople," he said.

At a campaign event in Georgia, Holder told Democrats to take a more aggressive approach when needed.
“Michelle always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them,” Holder said to laughter and applause.
“That’s what this Democratic Party’s about. We’re proud as hell to be Democrats. We’re willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party.”

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton declared in a recent CNN interview. When and if Democrats assume power in Congress, she said, “that’s when civility can start again.”

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts
All of that encouragement and this well written article. Worth reading the whole article and quotes.

by Melissa Mackenzie
February 15, 2018

Liberal comedians decry that no one has a sense of humor. Professors decry conformity of thought (well, some do — many are dressing in black and firing pepper spray or doing sit-ins or intimidating students or administrators along with their thug students). French women decry being stripped of their sexual agency.
Too late.
What was once about assault against women is now vengeance against all men. Men, like Christians, like mothers, like Republicans, like Trump are inherently evil. The violent Democrats believe themselves to be good and fighting against evil. Their favorite quote to justify their actions? “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”
They’re doing something. They’re dehumanizing their ideological opposition. They’re depriving their fellow Americans of freedom to assemble and speak and even property and life, if possible. And they feel justified.

Democrat influencers, like Bette Midler, make fun of the violence, encouraging anti-democratic and anti-American vicious behavior. They are inflamed with the fires of righteous oppression.
Edmund Burke, who is wrongly attributed the “Good Men” quote, actually said something more prescient for our fiery times:
In doing good, we are generally cold, and languid, and sluggish; and of all things afraid of being too much in the right. But the works of malice and injustice are quite in another style. They are finished with a bold, masterly hand; touched as they are with the spirit of those vehement passions that call forth all our energies, whenever we oppress and persecute.
Violent Democrats are possessed of “vehement passions” and using them to oppress and persecute. There is no indication that they’ll choose to be loving any time soon.

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
He was charged with 10 counts. I guess that means there were 10 people in the group he threatened. Seems very unusual to me that in a group of 10 in Florida not one of them was armed. The perp beat the odds on that little foray. Bet it won't happen again with another group of 10.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,059 Posts
This clown looks like he could be a relative of the clod who ran over the Trump site in J'ville. Brings to mind that one used a cane sword and the other used a cane sword. As I think of this, I look back to last night's news casts regarding the Blumturd candidacy in which the various talking heads criticized the recent tape of Blumturd describing his policy of stop and beat up. I was annoyed to note that not once was Blumturd's campaign to confiscate our guns mentioned as this midget moneybags campaigns for the presidency. Perhaps now people will start to make this connection that there are sufficient nutcases willing to do them harm that they should avail themselves of their 2nd Amendment rights and start taking these useless critters out of our misery that they cause. Both of these attack instances COULD very well have resulted in injury or death at the hands of these morons.

581 - 600 of 600 Posts