Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wheres all the people from tennessee,seems like the only person close to me is toorglide and hes across a few mountains in north carolina,if the poop ever hits the fan wheres my backup.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm from Tennessee! Cleveland to be exact. A little bit of a drive from ya bud, but not too far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I'm here.I am only about twenty minutes from you.. Your sporty lived in my garage for a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Crossville checking in. :thumbsup

·
100% Pure Adrenaline
140 Posts
Another Nashville here!

·
0 Posts
Hello Olive, I traveled to Cadiz, KY for work about every other week for over two years. You near that area?

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
i am about 23 miles south and east of cadiz.. not far at all .. i love riding over toward LBL..

·
0 Posts
I spent about two years manageing the IT group over there, meant traveling back and forth every other week for about two years.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
i live in a small town named trenton.. i am only 7 miles from the border and actually work in clarksville .. my job is 7 and a half miles from home .. lol

·
0 Posts
I would always stay in Hopkinsville at the Holiday Inn Express, spent many a Saturday evening at Rip's.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm not from TN but i gotta say I love your state! We rode down last year and spent 4 days in TN - we were all over - from Memphis thru Lynchburg, Nashville, Chatanooga, Knoxville, Pigeon Forge. The hospitality we experienced was awesome. In fact we're coming back this year - around the end of May.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts