41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
knoxvegas checking in

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am not too far from you, Tennessee Ridge here.
Got a few friends that live there (gonna be there on the 3rd for Labor Day weekend). I have no clue the name of the road they live on, I just know how to get there, LOL. I'll try to remember to ask him and I'll let you know. I don't know my way around there at all...I just go straight to his place and usually cookout a shoulder or two and we all drink all weekend or whatever holiday it might happen to be.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Murfreesboro; Heart of Middle TN. Envy those from JC, though, (used to paddle the Nolichucky.) Lived in Chattanooga for 5 yrs and that's a great place, too. Been around the eastern part of the state, mostly, where the creeks and rivers are. Lots of fantastic rides in TN. Unfortunately, Tue & Wed are my days off. :>(

·
7 Pointed Star
29 Posts
I from Knoxvegas,Halls to be exact. I'm a misplaced Blount County boy who grew up on the Dragon long before it got so popular. Miss living in Murvule.

·
GO GATORS
16 Posts
wheres all the people from tennessee,seems like the only person close to me is toorglide and hes across a few mountains in north carolina,if the poop ever hits the fan wheres my backup.
Hey been on this forum for sometime now but never on this subject...I am on Boone Lake, Tn

·
2008 FXD
156 Posts
Tennessee Dyna Glide Rider

Guess I should ave registerd sooner. I live near manchester, Tennessee. Got a real nice 08 Dyna Super Glide about 2 months ago and really enjoy riding the hills and mountains of Tennessee. Just ain't no place better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm technically not a Harley "owner", but the papers should be signed tomorrow. I'm originally from Greeneville, TN and now I'm in Memphis. COMPLETE change of scenery...

41 - 60 of 127 Posts