Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 490 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Y'all- :)

I just wanted to start a thread here for all the Texans in the group!!! Rob and I live in Carrollton, TX and got our bikes in June of 2006. He has a 2006 VRSCA and I have a 2006 Sportster 883L....we love meeting up with the DFW group..not to mention anyone from Texas!!!

So how many other Texans are there?!?!? :)

Reactions: Jack Oliver

·
Registered
212 Posts
Amy or CUPCAKE as we all know her is a sweet heart and a regular at our TWT chicken wing get together.

I also am from the DFW area. Look forward to meeting up with several of the members in the future.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello from Amarillo, Tx. and way to go Max and Co. The new site looks good.

Reactions: Fireman821

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
Arlington, TX - Future Home of the Arlington Cowboys and the current home for the Arlington Rangers. God help us!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey All-

I just wanted to start a thread here for all the Texans in the group!!! Rob and I live in Carrollton, TX and got our bikes in June of 2006. He has a 2006 VRSCA and I have a 2006 Sportster 883L....we love meeting up with the DFW group..not to mention anyone from Texas!!!

So how many other Texans are there?!?!? :)
Don't you mean Hey YALL???

:)

Dude... I'm here most of the time.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Isn't it "hey all Y'all", since it's plural or is that just a southeastern thang?
Ed
Ed, you might be correct there, however, I just said "Hey All Y'all" outloud, to see how it would sound...and I sounded like I belonged on a farm, and had a mouth full of hay....could barely understand what I was saying!!!! I may have to just stick with "Hey Y'all" :)

1 - 20 of 490 Posts