Harley Davidson Forums banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
old scoot coot
6,422 Posts
This is near my old stomping grounds. About 100 miles to Cannon AFB.
i was counting on you ridding down and out with us. indian joe is staying with us at cabin before we leave.. it's only a days ride so we can leave here on thursday. if you guys want can come early and we can do day trips in the area. max may come too and. i'm sure he will be down for eureka springs in june.

·
old scoot coot
6,422 Posts
Am game. Less than 400 miles.
ha, i'm in coffeyville. you may as well come up here stay wed nite or more and we will leave out thursday am as a gaggle. we could meet in tulsa if we cooordinate our leave times. i was planning on getting on i 40 there anyway. we should ride sometimes anyway. we are kind of neighbors.:)

·
Viet Nam 69/70
3,307 Posts
Not gonna be to long a haul 1700 miles give or take mid Sept we'll ride 3days but will probably plan 4. Way home depends on weather straight back or east thru Memphis then north West side of Mtns or east to Raleigh,NC then N on 95.

All depends on weather. Rain no concern.

·
old scoot coot
6,422 Posts
Not gonna be to long a haul 1700 miles give or take mid Sept we'll ride 3days but will probably plan 4. Way home depends on weather straight back or east thru Memphis then north West side of Mtns or east to Raleigh,NC then N on 95.

All depends on weather. Rain no concern.
you're a crack troop harv! rain is always a concern for me. i'll do it but i don't like it.:cool:

·
old scoot coot
6,422 Posts
Me and Tommy put some good miles on together. My new seat makes a big difference. Helluva lot better than my NightTrain was.
yessir! the 454 miles to canyon, texas for twister #9 will be behind us before cocktail hour. since we don't drink that'el give us a little time to decide what to drink. oh, i know, how bout dr. pepper. yea i like the new seat brian, the stitching even matches the paint job!

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
45,094 Posts
yessir! the 436 miles to canyon, texas for twister #9 will be behind us before cocktail hour. since we don't drink that'el give us a little time to decide what to drink. oh, i know, how bout dr. pepper.
Barq's Root Beer. The one with bite!

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
45,094 Posts
Now I have a hankering for root beer. BJ's makes their own hand crafted here. I had it once and WOW it was good. Even gave me a free refill.
There was a micro brew restaurant here that used to make their own root beer here too. Called Sister Mary's Root Beer. Damm good.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts