·
2004 Ultra Classic
1,860 Posts

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
45,094 Posts
Mmmm deep dish pizza.

And if someone orders the "Vegetarian Pizza", can we just give them a wedgie?

·
Registered
12,613 Posts
Never heard of BJ's, figured it was many states away out where you live. Looked over the menu. Damn, I never was wild about sirloin. If I ever did order sirloin steak in the past it was long, long ago but BJ's certainly has a number of sirloin--called Tri-Tip menu items and most look really good. So, just for shits and giggles I keyed in my zip code to see how many hundreds of miles away the closest BJ's was to me.

Unbelievable! There is a BJ's about 4 miles from me. It's in a big mall that I avoid like the plague--especially around Christmas time--but all that nonsense is over for now. I will be in BJ's within the next few days and I will be having a frosted mug of their handcrafted root beer with my lunch.

Hey TOMMY--BJ's has beverages, including beer, to go. You can get a 64 oz. beverage bag of Dr. Pepper for $5.95. Get wo of them one for each saddlebag LOL.

Convince Me, thanks for putting the BJ's info on.

·
Registered
12,613 Posts
Never heard of BJ's, figured it was many states away out where you live. Looked over the menu. Damn, I never was wild about sirloin. If I ever did order sirloin steak in the past it was long, long ago but BJ's certainly has a number of sirloin--called Tri-Tip menu items and most look really good. So, just for shits and giggles I keyed in my zip code to see how many hundreds of miles away the closest BJ's was to me.

Unbelievable! There is a BJ's about 4 miles from me. It's in a big mall that I avoid like the plague--especially around Christmas time--but all that nonsense is over for now. I will be in BJ's within the next few days and I will be having a frosted mug of their handcrafted root beer with my lunch.

Hey TOMMY--BJ's has beverages, including beer, to go. You can get a 64 oz. beverage bag of Dr. Pepper for $5.95. Get wo of them one for each saddlebag LOL.

Convince Me, thanks for putting the BJ's info on.
Well I did make it to BJ's yesterday. Had a Doc appointment at 10, got to BJ's just as they were opening at 11. They have a good looking menu, lots of things looked good. But...., I didn't previously pay much attention to the prices. Ordered a mug of their hand crafted root beer. Waitress came back in a few minutes with a mug of cream soda--said the root beer was still too foamy to serve so enjoy a cream soda till the root beer settles down a little more. OK, cream soda was good, told her I was fine with the cream soda and just cancel the root beer. Dang! Ordered lunch, a tavern cut Spicy Pig pizza--hold the jalapenos please. Nice lunch size pizza if you aren't really hungry. And she told me all pizzas were half price on Mondays. Well, that's good. So on my bill the regular price of $18.xx was $9.xx cause it was Monday. But...., $18.75 regular price for that thin crusted pizza with NOT a lot of toppings is robbery. Yeah, it was good, but it wasn't great. Looking at several different types of burgers on the menu. Yeah, they all looked good but I noted in the descriptions it never said what size the burger was--1/3 lb., 1/2 lb., whatever, just never said. And of course the burgers come with fries so maybe that's why all their burgers are $16.xx up to $17.95. It's a rip! I can get a really good 1/2 lb. burger with cheese and all the trimmings AND either a house salad or loaded potato soup at Long Horn Steak House for $9.99. And they just went up a buck cause a week or 10 days ago it was $8.99.

So, BJ's menu has lots of good looking dinners and lunches. But I didn't pay attention to the prices till I was in there. Not likely I will return there.

·
weird member
1997 Softail Custom (FXSTC)
4,010 Posts
I wish I could go. Even if I could afford to this year, I am still waiting on lifters.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
3,307 Posts
I'm still mostly on the TT side of fence NAL is bailing out, knee bothers to much. I'm still reserved thu, fri, sat. Plus 2 nights out an 1 night back, without NA, otherwise 3 out 2 back. (Still watching gas prices)
It is subject to change if NAL can git the knee done before TT then I probably bail also.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
3,307 Posts
Wow Harvey, I’m glad but I wasn’t expecting you to go with your recent surgery. Sorry to hear about NAL.

Next year we will go to Alpine/Big Bend or Bandera/Kerrville again.
Hey Doc Blood pressure is down roughly 30 points last few checks. I'm monitoring it. I don't at this point see any issues. But will plan 2 nights on road, going out think without looking about 600-650 miles a day. Easy run.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts