Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this going down I-75 in Georgia last week.
The dude passed me texting (about 75 MPH) - so I pulled up beside him and my friend took a pic - he was doing this for 15 miles or so down the interstate.

Attachments

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,055 Posts
:eek

--

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,192 Posts
Don't worry about it , nature will solve the problem, if not now..later then .
This is the kind of moron who will get a few of us hurt or maimed while he manages to escape without a scratch. I guess this guy is soooooo important that he can't survive if he misses a single inane text message from one of his mindless self-absorbed moron friends who is/are probably driving down the slab at 80 returning the texts.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
And worse, he's still part of the gene pool passing on his idiocy to the next generation.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Have warnings on electronic signs out here, be aware of motorcycles. Then you have idiots like this. Thanks a$$ hole

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,837 Posts
Goes the sayin one in all walks of life. I've seen it all while driving truck on the hwy. Gals putting make up to a guy driving 75 mph down I-70 in Missouri...and playing a guitar :strum in a yugo!

Long time ago going down I-74 by Bloomington ILL rolled by a guy, he was wearing a suit and tie and I hate to say it on a "883" that was loud...he was screaming into a cell phone :)

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,192 Posts
Still find it hard to believe that attention can be equally divided between two tasks that involve that much attention. This clod needs to be stopped or we'll be reading about him....hopefully(?) trying to become part of a tree rather than causing others to suffer for his stupidity.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,837 Posts
He might have been trying to be caller number 9 after listening to radio on his mp3 player?

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,192 Posts
They are known as "THE MILLENNIALS" that came after the X then Y generation !
They will be the ones running this country in the next twenty years .
Hopefully, I'll have had my run, or at least I'll be far enough gone that I won't have to be crying when I pass.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.