1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Texas 4 X 4 is that you?!?!?!?

·
Large Member
173 Posts
Once this place gets hopin I'm gonna get a monitor for each side of my head so I can surf them both at the same time.:D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Once this place gets hopin I'm gonna get a monitor for each side of my head so I can surf them both at the same time.:D
I'm glad IE7 made the conversion and started using tabs...its nice to be able to switch between the HDF and the VRF by just clicking a tab, versus going back and forth between browser windows!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
You gonna have to explain that to me please...?!
Hmmm...I guess you are referring to me :) What I meant was, I'm glad Internet Explorer 7 uses tabs, within the browser you have open. In the old version, you would have like 8 different internet windows open..and have to flip between them all, which I found to be a big PITA!!!! IE7 uses tabs at the top of a single window, and I find it much easier to use!!

Now all your Firefox users...I don't mean for this to be a thread where we market the type of browser we enjoy using, as that's already in the VRF!!! I am simply saying, now that IE7 has joined the rest of the internet browsers, having tabs makes it much nicer to switch between the HDF and the VRF!!!:dance

·
Registered
411 Posts
Oh, ok...thanks!
Using my sister's mac at the moment - never used one before, so its interestingly different.
Guess I will have to get IE7 when I get my own setup.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey!!!
Its great to be back - still having the time of my life and lovin it! Thanks!

Will be back that side of the globe in '08 hoping all goes to plan!

Take care, see you here and then there!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts