Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke this am. stepped out side here in Texas...55* the trees had some gold leaves....Then it dawned on me, the riding season is here..it's going to be great..I love riding Ok. and Arkansas in the fall.better start digging out my Gerbing suits, will be needing them before long....happy fall riding folks..get out often and be safe....:thumbsup

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Our ride between the raindrops season just got here. But it was 61 this morning.

·
Registered
730 Posts
It was 39 at my house this morning. We still have some beautiful days ahead to ride in the afternoon and hopefully see some pretty colors.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Leather Weather ! YEH !
This is the weather window we've been waiting for .......from now till the first of December .

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Gotta make a Talimena run Craig!!!

·
Mountain Rider
1,343 Posts
It was 39 at my house this morning. We still have some beautiful days ahead to ride in the afternoon and hopefully see some pretty colors.
Wow, big difference between Eastern NC and Western huh? It was about 60 this morning when I left the house. What town are you close to DRabbit?

·
Registered
177 Posts
55 in North GA this morning, In the foothills....In the Mountains of N GA (Blue Ridge) it was 49 (according to the news)

IT was an awesome 40 miles ride to work....It was hard to come into the parking lot and shut down, I wanted to just keep going...

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Was a wonderful almost chilly ride to work this morning.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gotta make a Talimena run Craig!!!
Oh ya....will be making several trips to do the Talimena drive in the next few months..plan on doing a week in Northern Arkansas the week of Oct. 21-26 ride ..all the good ones Mt. Nebo, Magizine Mt. ,Pigtrail, Push Mountain, Ak 123 and any other ones I can squeeze in.....

·
Registered
730 Posts
Wow, big difference between Eastern NC and Western huh? It was about 60 this morning when I left the house. What town are you close to DRabbit?
I am about 40 miles north of Asheville in Burnsville. More mountains here, near the foot of Mt. Mitchell. Always at least 10 degrees or more cooler here. One brother lives in the Piedmont (Lexington) and it's always warmer there and very little snow.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Oh ya....will be making several trips to do the Talimena drive in the next few months..plan on doing a week in Northern Arkansas the week of Oct. 21-26 ride ..all the good ones Mt. Nebo, Magizine Mt. ,Pigtrail, Push Mountain, Ak 123 and any other ones I can squeeze in.....

Awesome man! May have meet up at some point up there!!!

·
Señor Member
19,668 Posts
Love me some fall riding.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts