1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
that hurts just thinking about it

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Anyone having to deal with these rats will definitely appreciate this pic.

·
Just Ride
3,036 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Every year in April I go to Souther Illinois to spend a week with my Army buddy. Each year he has me try different food that is not common herein North Jersey. One year we had squirrel. It was battered and fried. It actually tasted very good. Oh and frog legs DO NOT taste like chicken. They are nasty!

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Every year in April I go to Souther Illinois to spend a week with my Army buddy. Each year he has me try different food that is not common herein North Jersey. One year we had squirrel. It was battered and fried. It actually tasted very good. Oh and frog legs DO NOT taste like chicken. They are nasty!
Sounds like diner at Mrs Kay's place on the Duck show....

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
Frog legs cooked correctly are awesome. If they are cold then they get greasy fast.

Need to try you some crawdads, alligator, venison, mud turtle, squirrel is good, snake if you have a chance, ostrich, bison or buffalo, and if you like sea food, get yah some good shark, Ive had them all and cant say i didnt like any of it. Crawdads or danish lobster, laginstino lobster, as some call them are great in a good cajun boil.....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Frog legs cooked correctly are awesome. If they are cold then they get greasy fast.

Need to try you some crawdads, alligator, venison, mud turtle, squirrel is good, snake if you have a chance, ostrich, bison or buffalo, and if you like sea food, get yah some good shark, Ive had them all and cant say i didnt like any of it. Crawdads or danish lobster, laginstino lobster, as some call them are great in a good cajun boil.....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I've had shark. Loved it. I've also had squirrel and rabbit, they were good too. One thing though, had some possum stew and that was nasty. Made that decision before I knew what it was. They didn't tell me until I tried it and almost threw up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts