Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!!! What a great lookin machine, but I cannot seem to get much info other than a few pics.

Looks like its a water head too...

·
Smooth Operator!
121 Posts
AJ its a bad-ass bike, they are not being released until January so I'm not sure we will be able to lay our hands on one till then. I'm sure there will be all kinds of hype video and pics between now and then. Buell has allot more info on their site now, so you should check back there for now.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Frickin' SWEET - I WANT one! (of course, I've had Firebolt lust for a long time...)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was down at the track monday and the new HD dealership that just opened was there with a display and bunch of bikes etc.
Spoke to one of the guys told me they getting 6, and all are already sold!
Damn...

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Reviews note the ergos are humane, that there is a real-worldness to it. I need to see it in person. Some pics are not that flattering. Gonna try and secure a test ride someday at my dealer.

·
Enigma
217 Posts
Local dealer got one in last week, let me take it out for a spin while they worked on my V.

That was wwaayyy to much fun :D

·
BatRod
502 Posts
Sat on one yesterday. I'd be good for about 12 miles. They'd be fun miles, but that would be all my old body could take. Sucks getting old.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm with you on this one. Jamestown ND harley has one on the floor. Good looking bike and I'm sure it's a blast to ride but I don't think I'd make it very far before I'd have to take a rest/nap.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Saw it today for the first time. Liked the impression from the saddle. Still not there yet walking around it, but this is me. It was started up... had a bit of a chuff and rumble which I liked. Maybe I'll score a demo ride up a nearby canyon. That would take the impressions farther.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts