Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 449 Posts

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
My Son and a couple of his buddies have been huntin Alabama, that story is going wild. Thats one hell'ova rack.

P.S. They got 1.....on the bumper of the truck when they were comming home......they kept it.

If nuttin else....it's restfull.....

Attachments

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Ya have to be carefull when your huntin with your truck.....ya bring this home....and 30 minutes later......this feller is sittin in your driveway.....:dunno

Attachments

·
Registered
22,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shooting of pet deer by game warden angers Kansas family | The Wichita Eagle

A western Kansas family is angry that game wardens killed a deer that had been their pet for 22 months and “was like one of the family.” Kim Mcgaughey said the deer would butt its head on the door to be let inside the house, go on walks with the family, snuggle with people and play with her grandson and dogs.

“She was a very much a big pet. There was no reason for her to be killed,” said Mcgaughey, of rural Ulysses.

“Her being domesticated was her own doing,” Mcgaughey said. “She chose to stay. I never kept her from going away and being with other deer.”

It is illegal to keep a wild animal as a pet in Kansas. State wildlife officials say something had to be done about the 2-year-old mule deer.

At least two people have been killed in Kansas by pet deer, according to the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism. The department said it was trying to protect people from being physically injured by the deer, and eliminate the possibility of disease being passed to humans, livestock and other deer.

“In these cases our officers have to decide what options there are. That might be to relocate the animal, release it back into the wild or take it to some kind of rehab facility,” said Mark Rankin, law enforcement assistant director for the wildlife department. “Unfortunately once they’ve become imprinted on people, (euthanasia) is almost always the final outcome. Our officers on the scene felt (shooting the deer) was about their only option.”.....

·
Registered
38,466 Posts
Mmmm.... venison jerky....

Perhaps even better than bacon.... :think

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
I don't know about venison bacon, but venison makes some damn good sausage....:drool

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
It figures that the Game Wardens could not stand to see a healthy Deer interacting with people.
Fearing that the Deer will attack people - do they think that the Deer in the area are Muslim sympathizers and going to go on a killing spree taking out infidels.
Maybe they think the Deer are Trump supporters and want to suppress the uprising.
I have no problem shooting deer. I do it every year for food but shooting the family pet because it is too friendly is ridiculous.
It was a Mule Deer and not a Whitetail, sounds like a hate crime. Where are black lives matter when you need them?

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
It figures that the Game Wardens could not stand to see a healthy Deer interacting with people.
Fearing that the Deer will attack people - do they think that the Deer in the area are Muslim sympathizers and going to go on a killing spree taking out infidels.
Maybe they think the Deer are Trump supporters and want to suppress the uprising.
I have no problem shooting deer. I do it every year for food but shooting the family pet because it is too friendly is ridiculous.
It was a Mule Deer and not a Whitetail, sounds like a hate crime. Where are black lives matter when you need them?
Definitely liberal then.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,037 Posts
It was a Mule Deer and not a Whitetail...

sounds like a hate crime.
Hmmm :think This might be an important distinction, because if this torture of the handicapped white kid in Chicago was not declared a hate crime,

I be inclined to say I had never heard of a Hate Crime charge being brought against somebody accused of harming a white anything..

like racism, haven't we heard that it's not possible racism can be attributed to a Black person?

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Hmmm :think This might be an important distinction, because if this torture of the handicapped white kid in Chicago was not declared a hate crime,

I be inclined to say I had never heard of a Hate Crime charge being brought against somebody accused of harming a white anything..

like racism, haven't we heard that it's not possible racism can be attributed to a Black person?

You are totally correct my friend.
Personally I think it is BS. The whole theory that only white people can be racist.
Those idiots were totally racist with their comments and actions that tortured that guy. They need to be prosecuted and thrown in prison with additional time for it being a hate crime. Then more time for crimes against humanity and then more time for having parents that did not kill them when they had a chance and then give them another 10 years just on principal.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,037 Posts
They need to be prosecuted and thrown in prison with additional time for it being a hate crime.
Maybe they'll get to meet some Aryan Nation members? Wouldn't that be special? Can we have that as reality TV please?

1 - 20 of 449 Posts