Harley Davidson Forums banner

421 - 440 of 458 Posts

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,042 Posts
Blow up the video to full screen and watch closely, frame by frame, the deer preps for the impact, somehow rears back and hits this guy with all four hooves first, rather than head on or with his body. Should have been a pretty hard impact, especially hooves first. Dude is lucky, and will probably make a few bucks from Diet Coke.
He said he also managed to not spill his drink. “There’s important things in your life and Diet Coke is one of them,” he joked. “

·
Try'n to behave
5,771 Posts
Fish is as big as he is. Damn!

Reactions: Kainam

·
Try'n to behave
5,771 Posts
Not really sure where to put this so I'll put it here.

This little guy is about 14" long; tail and body combined. I shot him with a .22 airgun at 35 yards. Pellet went in his right eye and came out his left eye socket. He didn't even twitch after the hammer fell. I initially thought I had missed.
20200623_154434.jpg

·
Registered
22,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #435

When Reegan Werner left the dock for a day of deep sea fishing on May 31, she said a silent prayer that she would get a big one. Six hours later she landed her first big fish of the day, a goliath grouper that was 83” long and had a 75” girth with a calculated weight of 583 pounds.

This 16-year old Minnesota girl’s first large ocean fish is most likely the heaviest grouper to have ever been landed out of the Marco Island area on a rod and reel. ......

·
Try'n to behave
5,771 Posts
Out and about today and got a few more.

20200625_170431.jpg

20200628_103930.jpg

20200628_105210.jpg

Shooting an Umarex Gauntlet .22 cal with 14.3g hollow point pellets. I can accurately hit a target out to 60 yards (that's the furthest I've tried with this rifle) but I don't think I would try to take an animal beyond 50. Not sure of the KE much past that.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Pred8er, nice shooting. Is that a PCP or CO2 gun?
I'm looking for a new varmint air gun. The trigger on my old spring gun sucks.

·
Try'n to behave
5,771 Posts
Pred8er, nice shooting. Is that a PCP or CO2 gun?
I'm looking for a new varmint air gun. The trigger on my old spring gun sucks.
It's PCP. I get about 60 shots out of a full fill without a drop in FPS. I have four 80 cuft SCUBA tanks, one 120 cuft tank and a bunch of smaller tanks. I am not even sure how many fills I can get off a single tank because I haven't gone through one yet.

·
Registered
701 Posts
It's PCP. I get about 60 shots out of a full fill without a drop in FPS. I have four 80 cuft SCUBA tanks, one 120 cuft tank and a bunch of smaller tanks. I am not even sure how many fills I can get off a single tank because I haven't gone through one yet.
I'm leaning toward PCP as well. Hoping the bicycle type foot pump will work good enough.

·
Try'n to behave
5,771 Posts
I'm leaning toward PCP as well. Hoping the bicycle type foot pump will work good enough.
They do sell a hand pump, but I have been told that it takes quite a bit of work to fill it. I haven't tried one yet. The cylinders are HP (High Pressure) and are filled to 3000 psi.

Reactions: Kainam
421 - 440 of 458 Posts