Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mountain Rider
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys remember I said I was going on a ride out west and I did. We left on August 2 and stayed gone for 3 weeks! We had an awesome time and every day I saw things I have never seen before. I got some good tips from some of you guys and got some very kind offers of help should I need it while out there. Being from eastern NC it took us 4 days hard riding to get to Colorado and that is where I say the adventure really began! Take a look at the video when you get time. Colorado, Utah, AZ, Idaho, WY, Montana, South Dakota.

https://youtu.be/Z8Uzw1DxXIo

·
Registered
581 Posts
Nice. Thanks for sharing that.

"Whatever it is, it's better in the wind"

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,966 Posts
I'm about due to re-visit the West. Can't really overdo it out there because I don't think it's possible to ever see everything there is to see, and of course, depending on the time of the year, things change with the seasons.

Reactions: Snuskeeter

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Great job on the video!

What an awesome trip!

--

·
American
28,696 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Great video .....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Cannot beat 3 friends on their Harley's and the US west. Coming up on 1 year since mine and I wish I were about to leave again. Loved your video, gotta get that goin' myself.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Those really are sacred lands, as the Indians would say. They were right about that.
I have also been lucky to travel to those places, and take in the magic of it all.
Zion National Park is also a favorite of mine in Southern Utah, as is Moab north of there.
Great video, I've gotta get back there myself soon.

·
luv the low country
20,328 Posts
Awesome trip, thanks for sharing,.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
That was a great video hoping to get out that way someday.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Awesome ! Happy you were able to experience that. A trip out west is on my short list and thank you for sharing with us. Cant wait to show my wife your video as she is wanting to take two weeks next year and go west.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, I am at the start of planning my 50th Birthday ride next year and I think you may have changed my plans. Thanks for sharing, very nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts