Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting around the countryside here in Afghanistan I noticed a lot of motorcycles, they seem to use it for anything from attaching a pickup truck rear end and box, stacking more crap on a bike than a pick up could carry or having 5 or 6 passengers.

They like adding more lights, bling bling shiny objects to them but most are 125 - 150cc's with no rules driving.

Here are a few pictures on what I call the "Iron Goats" Motorcycle club...Afghan chapter:

·
Go SEAHAWKS!!
807 Posts
cool!

·
Registered
38,869 Posts
I wonder if Kurt Sutter would send you a box of SOA t-shirts to give away. :laugh

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if Kurt Sutter would send you a box of SOA t-shirts to give away. :laugh
Believe it or not, my Interpreter just got cable TV and he and the guards with bikes have just started watching SOA... They love the show.

It is quite funny listening to them trying to repeat sayings and strutting their stuff.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the rocky mountains in the back ground. I would swear you are in Colorado. Cool bikes. Thanks for your service, be safe, and hurry home.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yes it does, this area is Bagram, in the bottom picture, you can make out the large American Base Bagram.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Those are some real snazzy bikes there. Be safe!

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Yeah, looks like Utah and the Wasach Range. I loved the carpet covered seat, no roasted swamp ass there. It would be great if you could post more bike pics from there. Keep up the good work, god bless, be safe and thanks for serving.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, looks like Utah and the Wasach Range. I loved the carpet covered seat, no roasted swamp ass there. It would be great if you could post more bike pics from there. Keep up the good work, god bless, be safe and thanks for serving.
Roger that, I will keep the IPhone close to snap more picks of bikes over here.

I retired from the Military after serving 32 years complete and work over here as a contractor, but thank you for the kind words.

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Themz are some pretty snappy "Iron goats" ya'll have there !..Cool !

Thanx for sharing !

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
Cool , your on 2 wheels , those bikes are probably suited better for that terrain any how, be safe and thanks for your service past and present .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some more pictures:

150cc Pamir, 2 cylinder, 2 extra headlight, 2 extra mirrors, Eagles head figurine on the front fender... Rockin a Fish Eye sequence cover, my boy added a security system and remote starter... must be in neutral or the fun starts:

Not quite my Harley but I get to drive this:

The Crew:

I will keep adding pictures as I get them for your entertainment.

·
Registered
38,869 Posts
Haha, nice. :thumb

·
2,327 Posts
Great pics !!!!! Keep um coming:D Stay safe.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts