Discussion Starter #1

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
329 Posts
I wouldn't consider The Blaze a credible news source.
Why is that? They are as credible as the Washington Post or NY Times. Do you have examples of them falsifying stories?

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,364 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
The Blaze is interesting. Actual current event news articles mixed in with crazy right wing stuff. I guess that's supposed to make it look more believable.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Again whats false

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn't consider The Blaze a credible news source.
You libs are all alike......google it, i did, and there's multible stories from multibale sources.......jeez...maybe if you saw it on Al jazeera it would be fact huh?

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
You libs are all alike......google it, i did, and there's multible stories from multibale sources.......jeez...maybe if you saw it on Al jazeera it would be fact huh?
I went to school with Al Jazeera. He was cool, but his sister Jazmine Jazeera was so hot.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
The Blaze is interesting. Actual current event news articles mixed in with crazy right wing stuff. I guess that's supposed to make it look more believable.
Just cause something is right wing doesn't make it wrong. For years they have been calling EVERYONE on the right a "Crazy right wing nut job" in hopes it would just stick and be a common thought. Sad thing is most people including some on the right believe that now. People need to get their heads out-a their asses and wake up.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,364 Posts
The big problem I see is this particular label. If you are so indoctrinated with "CRAZY LEFT WING THEOLOGY" then I guess everything on the other side from your perspective is as you labeled it. Might I suggest you keep a more open mind (and I will do the same as I would expect the rest of us would) and consider that there is some practicality with SOME arguments from both "sides" of the spectrum. Whereas I don't subscribe to what is considered far LEFT doctrine, I do understand and accept some ideas or at least understand where that side is coming from. My biggest gripe is getting shouted down by the liberal side without at least a reasonable discussion and corresponding absence of said shouting down. When you call conservative thinking as crazy, it doesn't make that side amenable to a reasonable discussion of the point in question and encourages the conservative side to reject your arguments as equally crazy.

·
Registered
795 Posts
The big problem I see is this particular label. If you are so indoctrinated with "CRAZY LEFT WING THEOLOGY" then I guess everything on the other side from your perspective is as you labeled it. Might I suggest you keep a more open mind (and I will do the same as I would expect the rest of us would) and consider that there is some practicality with SOME arguments from both "sides" of the spectrum. Whereas I don't subscribe to what is considered far LEFT doctrine, I do understand and accept some ideas or at least understand where that side is coming from. My biggest gripe is getting shouted down by the liberal side without at least a reasonable discussion and corresponding absence of said shouting down. When you call conservative thinking as crazy, it doesn't make that side amenable to a reasonable discussion of the point in question and encourages the conservative side to reject your arguments as equally crazy.
The left wing has its share of crazies. I'm not pretending to give them a free pass. But Glenn Beck has already established himself as way out there. All I'm saying is that I don't consider his publication credible. I would def check other sources to confirm that story and wouldn't post a link to that site assuming all that's in it is gospel.

·
Registered
795 Posts
The "Left Wing Political Action Group" looks to me like it's non-partisan and its goal is supporting publicly funded elections. Nothing wrong with that. That just keeps dirty money out of politics on both sides, unless the Republicans like being able to buy elections.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If it were true that the republicans could "buy" elections then Obama would have never made it into office. I am assuming that when you say buy it is a stab at the wealth of the nation. There are more than one way to "buy" elections as has been seen in recent years.

What always gets me in these political conversations is you have people on the far left and people on the far right both pointing fingers at each other without looking in the mirror first. Then you have the sheeple of both these far left and far right that have no clue and get into arguments because their shepherd told them too. All the while both sides are pulling the wool over everyone's eyes by using this as a smoke and mirror to get things passed that would otherwise not get passed or even needed had they not created the problem in the 1st place.

The United States is not a democracy it is a republic designed to be governed by policy not people. Until the people of this great nation realize that the far left and far right both have their own agendas and move this country back to the center where it belongs we will continue to decline.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

Reactions: geezer72

·
Registered
795 Posts
The Republicans sure tried to buy the election, but it didn't work. Looks like the Dems bought it instead haha. Not saying that it can't work. Money is very effective in the political process. Perfect example is free trade. We were sold this line of BS saying that it would open more markets in other countries. Both political parties were "paid" to endorse this. It was easy to figure out before it even started that if you send American jobs to Mex and China and pay the workers next to nothing, what products will they be able to afford? The end result is it redistributed a lot of wealth from middle income workers and now we are owned by China. You can see from the chart who votes for these free trade agreements and is still buying into this nonsense.
http://www.cato.org/research/trade-immigration/congress?billsenate=80

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,115 Posts
Right is Right and Left is Wrong.

And that's as civil as I can be on the Left.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts