Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
luv the low country
19,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, lets hear the brilliance of the demoncratic presidential hopeful front runner, Mr Joe Biden.

I'll start from one made recently.

Biden Mega-Gaffe: ‘Poor Kids Are Just as Bright and Just as Talented as White Kids’…

·
Registered
21,819 Posts
Joe Biden Gaffes? I sense a target rich environment......

“Don’t Play Games with Me, Kid!” Biden Snaps at Young Conservative Girl at Iowa State Fair – Then Grabs Her Arm! (VIDEO)

2020 Democrat front runner Joe Biden was at the Iowa State Fair on Thursday and apparently he couldn’t handle any questions asked by conservatives.

Biden snapped at a young conservative girl who simply asked him, “How many genders are there?”

“There are at least 3,” Biden told the young Iowa college student named Katie.

Biden then snapped at the young woman for following up with asking, “What are they?” — “Don’t play games with me, kid!” Biden retorted.

But Biden wasn’t finished.

The former Vice President then grabbed Katie’s arm and said, “Oh by the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me.”

Katie said that she was “very mad” that Biden treated her that way.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,213 Posts
This thread ought to be one for the ages. Just a comment on that remark in the first post about being smarter than white people, well, with those kids staring directly at white boy Joe, I'm sure that they are totally convinced that what Biden told them is the absolute truth.

·
Registered
21,819 Posts
Another Gaffe: Joe Biden Says ‘We Choose Truth over Facts’

...“There is nothing we’ve ever decided to do we’ve been unable to do”, Biden, 76, told the crowd as he wrapped up his speech. “Period. That’s not hyperbole. We have never, never, never failed when we’re together. And ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to get up.”

“Everybody knows who Donald Trump is. Even his supporters know who he is. We got to let him know who we are. We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts,” the 2020 frontrunner concluded, leaving the crowd confused. ......

·
luv the low country
19,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buffoon time:

Sept. 9, 2008

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

—Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Okay, lets hear the brilliance of the demoncratic presidential hopeful front runner, Mr Joe Biden.

I'll start from one made recently.

Biden Mega-Gaffe: ‘Poor Kids Are Just as Bright and Just as Talented as White Kids’…
That's about as racist as one can get. Can you imagine if a republican had said that?

·
Registered
21,819 Posts
That's about as racist as one can get. Can you imagine if a republican had said that?

Are you sure?

“Look at what they [Republicans] value, and look at their budget. And look what they're proposing. [Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules -- unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden, speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Va., Aug. 14, 2012
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006

·
Poser Member # 99
17,409 Posts
To Think Bidendummer is the Front runner of the dummycrates Party . he is what the dummy crates need someone that they can control and feed him what he needs to say correctly to the masses. Maybe he will try to have Hillary for Vp if he's elected. I'm sure she could use a few more millions in her Pockets . You know its pretty bad when the president he served under don't support him .

·
luv the low country
19,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brian, this one cracked me up!! He's funny.:laugh:rollin

·
American
26,349 Posts
To Think Bidendummer is the Front runner of the dummycrates Party . he is what the dummy crates need someone that they can control and feed him what he needs to say correctly to the masses. Maybe he will try to have Hillary for Vp if he's elected. I'm sure she could use a few more millions in her Pockets . You know its pretty bad when the president he served under don't support him .
Who the he77 would want his support! :dunno

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
Rate this going, need a Volume II thread to handle over load if Joey gets nominated.

·
luv the low country
19,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
luv the low country
19,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 231 Posts