Harley Davidson Forums banner

361 - 380 of 400 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Al, I hope she's ready for a few arias. If Barr comes through, and understand I am NOT holding my breath, but IF he comes though there's gonna be one helluva party on the South Coast. I'll gladly hoist a few (dozen) in honor of Dipso Nan, Impeachment Al, Mad Max, Shifty Schiff, Cryin' Chuckie, Ocrasio Kotex and the 3 Squats et al all being hauled off in chains. Of course they probably won't, but I'll have all that party booze to drown my sorrows.

·
American
25,864 Posts
It ain't over 'til it's over!
Is the fat lady warming up?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Hitlery? It's over, many could have already been indicted! Dems know they won't be pursued as they own the repukes.... not to mention the deep State and judicial branch.

·
Noel
7,383 Posts
Anyone watch Life Liberty & Levin from Sunday 10/20.
Sen Ron Johnson highlights facts around relations with Ukraine and it's new leader and the following interactions with the US and our POTUS.

Along with more scandals around HRC and 2016, all her commissions & omissions passed under the FBI CIA radar, while they built the false narratives of foreign interference with regard to DJT.

Also in the news circuits today:
Durham's probe into possible FBI misconduct expanded based on new evidence, sources say
Fox News has confirmed that U.S. Attorney John Durham's investigations into the origins of the FBI's 2016 Russia investigation expanded based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr.
I'm anxious to see what Durham comes up with!

·
American
25,864 Posts
Their attorneys will never allow this. It will be a negotiated interview with only questions selected to be asked even if it does happen....

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Durham Probe Now a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

Per Sean Hannity on FOX, the Durham Administrative Review has changed and is now officially a Criminal Investigation. Story was just breaking as Sean announced it on his show. I'm sure we will be hearing lots more now that Durham has the power to empanel a grand jury, bring forth criminal charges, and much more.

·
Noel
7,383 Posts
This is a SERIOUS development, words of experience when an investigation shifts into criminal mode and this is made public, is telling that Durham has some serious dirt to sift through.

My experience and perspective from tax case investigations (not that the matters are tax related)

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Dems already accusing Trump of weaponizing the Justice Dept. And of course Toad Nadler and Shiftless Schiff are trying to use this as further impeachment evidence. Well, how's it feel, all y'all Dem libtards? Sort of feels like a reverse Holder.
This is about to get nasty. ….Spell that ENTERTAINING! Damned scary stuff when you get down to it with pretty much the country at stake, but these a-holes in DC are so driven by the big money behind them (remember Eisenhower warned of the defense industry supplying the country's military among other major complexes that have grown obese over the decades?) that are NOW at risk that they have pretty much forgotten why the eff they were elected to be there in the first place. Sure would like to see a bunch of legislators sent back home in the next election, and when all of this gets made public as is starting to happen, I have a feeling that is exactly what is going to happen.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Yes, it's going to happen. The SHTF. And the IG report is, again, expected to be released very soon. A FOX commentator made the comment that the IG report will, in effect, be a road map for Durham and his associates to follow. Let the Dems try to spin it any way they want--only their hardcore sheep will be buying it.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,511 Posts
I was listening to that, and the impeachment debacle on the way to work this morning. My thoughts, are that a few relatively unknown, junior level folks will take the fall, the guilty upper echelon will skate like always. Meanwhile, all of the B.S. games and childish behavior on both sides of the aisle makes us the laughing stock of the world.

·
Super Moderator
4,060 Posts
Dems already accusing Trump of weaponizing the Justice Dept. And of course Toad Nadler and Shiftless Schiff are trying to use this as further impeachment evidence. Well, how's it feel, all y'all Dem libtards? Sort of feels like a reverse Holder.
This is about to get nasty. ….Spell that ENTERTAINING! Damned scary stuff when you get down to it with pretty much the country at stake, but these a-holes in DC are so driven by the big money behind them (remember Eisenhower warned of the defense industry supplying the country's military among other major complexes that have grown obese over the decades?) that are NOW at risk that they have pretty much forgotten why the eff they were elected to be there in the first place. Sure would like to see a bunch of legislators sent back home in the next election, and when all of this gets made public as is starting to happen, I have a feeling that is exactly what is going to happen.
They can accuse that but considering the Criminal charges are proving Obama weaponized it, it is only whining. The Dems are in complete melt down panic mode. They have zero platform heading into 2020, all of the actual criminal activity is on their side, expect the Hail Mary's to fly and hope they all keep getting intercepted.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Had a dream last night/early in the AM that Obama and Holder got indicted and Biden got hauled off with cuffs on. Sometimes those early morning dreams are worth sleeping late for.

361 - 380 of 400 Posts