Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DoItYourSelfKindaGuy
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says, The first day is always the best. It's new and exciting and no matter your age, The feelings of being a kid in a candy store, or a Soldier with the drop on some insurgents like fish in a barrel is like no other. Thank you for maintaining a forum where I'm sure every question I could ever think of asking or issue I'm having has either been answered or experienced and/or someone can answer it for me if it hasn't already be asked. This is my first motorcycle, 95' HD DynaWide, so I will be figuring it out as I go. My father is a career mechanic with his own business, and my dad is who I bought the bike from, and he bought it from a long time friend's(Walter) father after his son's passing. So I will do whatever I have to do to maintain this bike like Walter would of done and hopefully one day pass it on to another responsible family member. So thank you in advance for any advice and help with any issues I may run into. I could easily go to my father and have him do it or help me, but I like to figure stuff out and make mistakes so I can learn from them and build my own knowledge base so one day when a problem may arise I can troubleshoot it and fix it without having to have someone else figure it out for me.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,363 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi!

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome from Iowa !

Get your self a HD service & parts manual they will pay for them selves the 1st time you use them plus there a great resource to have on hand :thumbsup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts