Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new to forums and was told i should introduce myself. Name's Chris I'm 25 and i hale from the beautiful Texas hill country. I ride a 2013 Iron 883 Sportster that haunts the streets of San Antonio. Ive installed V&H Comp Series 2-1 exhaust, Performance Machine FastAir Intake and of course the Fuelpak. Im going in the direction of a cafe racer with my bike. Still learning the lingo and how forums work so im open to constructive and respective criticsm. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
32 Posts
New here, too

I just joined this forum today, in search of information about 2-in-1 slip on pipes. I'm 58 from the Memphis area, and just bought my first Harley last year, a 2014 Low Rider, and I love it! I grew up riding Hondas, mostly dirt bikes but one street bike (CB 650), but finally caught the Harley bug.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
luv the low country
20,286 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; RavenousRyder. Great folks here and tons of information to sift thru.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome from central Michigan. We had the chance to drive thru your area while on vacation a few months ago. Very nice.

Ride safely.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts