Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
The new "WOPSTERS"

·
Registered
17 Posts
Overall I like 'em. I know it'll be trouble for a lot of folks, but I'm glad they're using the Revo-based motor. I think they'll be too small for me without forward controls, and I don't care for the turn signals on one switch (though I can understand why they'd do it that way).

It raises a question for me: is a six-cog coming to the Sportster, and how about the Revo?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I think it may be my boy's first Harley. I like it.

It may be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think they look pretty good.

My fiancee just took the MSF basic course a few weeks ago and much preferred the Kawasaki 125 she was on to my baby 883. Maybe a 500 will be just the thing to make sure her first bike is a Harley? I'm glad they're taking a crack at this segment of the market.

·
Motor boating
5,255 Posts
i like the bike but yall know i like the vrods. i would love to ride the 750 and they got a 6 speed transmission. over on the vrod forum these haven't been mentioned as of yet. which leaves me totally shocked! i'd like to see some HP and torque numbers.after about 2 or 3 years people will be stroking them to 1000cc's and at less than 500lbs some of the metric sport bikes will be getting their feelings hurt.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I think they will do really well for the MOCO. Are they the best looking? No, but what 500cc bike does look good? You gotta admit, these look much better than the competition. Maybe the Sportster line will finally got the recognition it deserves rather than being the chick's bike lol

·
Señor Member
19,561 Posts
I like it. I'd lose that tiny fairing, otherwise I can dig it.

·
gorilla glue tuff
274 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one for myself to commute on. Wonder what the hp/tq will be and what the price will be.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,303 Posts
How can one call the 883 a girls bike.

Now I'm not saying a girl can't or shouldn't ride it, but that bike doesn't deserve the connotation period.

Maybe a Vespa or a Honda 250, but no way no how an 883. It's just too much motorcycle in every sense of the word to be called that.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts