Harley Davidson Forums banner

161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
The street 750 was almost my first bike. I might still get one later down the line, but they're taking far too long to actually reach dealerships, which leaves me a little iffy on buying a new model. I found my sporty so I'll just ride it ragged while other folks test out the bugs on the new Streets.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
I hear the new 500/750 will be called the "Piglet"

·
Registered
214 Posts
found on Harleys site it say 500 TQ is 29.5 and 750 TQ is 44.3 not bad numbers they do look nice I especially like the garage and urban concepts I think jockey shift bikes are cool but I'm too safety cautious to attempt riding one. I really think Harley is on to something here when I was in the navy I went and tried to find a HD store in every port because how many people have a HD shirt that says Dubai, Kuala Lumpor, etc. but there was a lot of market over there for small 500cc bikes but you rarely seen a big twin over there I hope they're on to something. I however don't see them doing away with the sportster that's a heritage from 1957 that hasn't been broken but yes maybe 6 cogs. As for the "girl bike" comments mention earlier no offense but the best quote I've heard on that was "I don't have floorboards, heated grips, stereo, cup holder, and huge couch cusion and yet you call mine the girl bike I think it's your ego" may not be exact it was said some time ago between friends but it's true. anyways I will definately see if I can test ride one of these hopefully could be interesting. Can't say I'd buy one as the wife has already put dibs on the Wide glide when I shop for another bike and I'm dead set on another dyna or a softail.

161 - 163 of 163 Posts