·
Asylum Inmate
11,686 Posts
That has got to be the best one ever!!! Great Meme

Reactions: Smoketown$1

·
Registered
188 Posts
All three of these are more powerful than anything I have seen or read in a long long time. Especially the meme showing why we are wearing masks so antifa can go out and destroy their own cities, beat up police and get away with it.
Meanwhile people are afraid to even go to a Mother's Day BBQ due to the virus. It truly has distanced, dehumanized. We aren't socializing anymore, we are not shaking hands anymore, if someone comes closer than six than 6 feet we move away from them.
Meanwhile they're all blaming Trump for this, a virus he did not know about or create. Having to close to keep the American people safe meanwhile economy crashes and more people are on unemployment than ever in history.
My husband and I are small business owners and we have continued to work through all of this. Wearing masks? Yes! Sanitizing our hands a billion times a day? Yes! Permits are nearly impossible to get they are making it hard for us to stay workin..they want us to drain the system.
The Democratic way of removing President Trump so they can once again take over.
All of the interviews I have seen with Biden, where he cannot finish his sentence nor know exactly where he is at that moment, the interviewer acts like there is nothing wrong with him and everything is normal.
By the way, I have several friends who work in the medical field, two of them up which is emergency. If someone comes in having a heart attack and dies from a heart attack but tests positive for Coronavirus, their death certificate says they died from the covid.... hospitals are being paid more for having and treating a Covid patient than a heart attack patient.
And on another note, standing in line at a local dispensary, I had my American flag mask/bandana wrapped around my face. Behind me two girls are talking about how I am RACIST wearing the American flag and how they should rip it off my fucking face. I turned around and told them this is your flag too, you live in the United States of America.
THIS is the America we live in today.

·
Registered
39,005 Posts
What kind of business do you have?

·
Registered
188 Posts
All three of these are more powerful than anything I have seen or read in a long long time. Especially the meme showing why we are wearing masks so antifa can go out and destroy their own cities, beat up police and get away with it.
Meanwhile people are afraid to even go to a Mother's Day BBQ due to the virus. It truly has distanced, dehumanized. We aren't socializing anymore, we are not shaking hands anymore, if someone comes closer than six than 6 feet we move away from them.
Meanwhile they're all blaming Trump for this, a virus he did not know about or create. Having to close to keep the American people safe meanwhile economy crashes and more people are on unemployment than ever in history.
My husband and I are small business owners and we have continued to work through all of this. Wearing masks? Yes! Sanitizing our hands a billion times a day? Yes! Permits are nearly impossible to get they are making it hard for us to stay workin..they want us to drain the system.
The Democratic way of removing President Trump so they can once again take over.
All of the interviews I have seen with Biden, where he cannot finish his sentence nor know exactly where he is at that moment, the interviewer acts like there is nothing wrong with him and everything is normal.
By the way, I have several friends who work in the medical field, two of them up which is emergency. If someone comes in having a heart attack and dies from a heart attack but tests positive for Coronavirus, their death certificate says they died from the covid.... hospitals are being paid more for having and treating a Covid patient than a heart attack patient.
And on another note, standing in line at a local dispensary, I had my American flag mask/bandana wrapped around my face. Behind me two girls are talking about how I am RACIST wearing the American flag and how they should rip it off my fucking face. I turned around and told them this is your flag too, you live in the United States of America.
THIS is the America we live in today.

I've been saying this about masks breeding bacteria since the beginning. After an 8-hour day on a construction site my mask is sweaty, snotty, full of spit and completely filled with dirt and that's what I am breathing all day. God forbid we take our masks off and an inspector randomly shows up for a violation of not wearing a mask.....

·
Noel
8,505 Posts
look for the three vertical dots

Click it, you will have an edit option to change or redact the text photo or other posted content, the post remains but you can correct it to say "DELETED" or what ever.

Click SAVE to post the changes.

If you get to it quick all is good, but if some one quotes your text it might persist, ask that person to edit their quote of your retracted content.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
How do I delete something I posted on here??? Ummmmm wheres the delete button??
I don't think you can totally delete something. But...., you can edit it by clicking on the three vertical dots on the far right then you can simply replace your previous entire text and leave only a "?", or say "posting error" or really anything but you can't edit and end up with no response at all.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't think you can totally delete something. But...., you can edit it by clicking on the three vertical dots on the far right then you can simply replace your previous entire text and leave only a "?", or say "posting error" or really anything but you can't edit and end up with no response at all.
This is exactly what I did...great minds!

·
Registered
39,005 Posts
Yeah we has a couple former members that got sand in their panties and started to delete every post they ever made, ruining all the threads they ever posted in. That ended the ability to delete from then on for everybody.

2061 - 2080 of 2139 Posts