1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I like how he is trying to make it seem like it was the republicans idea to cut Social Security and Medicare. I hear the republicans saying they want Obamacare gone but have not heard jack about them wanting to cut the other 2. Something smells fishy....

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
It's another reverse-psychology trick being pulled out of the asses of the DemoRats, to make the Republicans look like the bad guys. That's all it is.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,361 Posts
Keep in mind that as of the first of January, they gave him his tax increases on "THE VERY RICH", and we have yet to see any cost cutting that was promised except the sequester that he is politicizing as a Republican disaster even though it was his proposal. Now he wants more taxes and still NO SPENDING CUTS have been put forth except his plan to cut some of the cost of living increases on SSI. My last SSI COLA was 15 bucks a month.
Any bets on how bad the Republicans will catch hell about being to blame for whatever future disasters befall?

And did anyone catch Odumber's proposal to use YOUR TAX contributions(?) to insure housing loans for those who otherwise are not able to qualify (under Dodd/ Franks)? The government is already pressuring loaning institutions as they did in the Bush era. Now as my memory serves me, that caused the housing bubble that brought down the economy and all of that got blamed on Bush. Now he wants to do the same thing that he has been blaming "W" for except that he is using tax dollars directly instead of funneling them through Fanny and Freddie. Of course, when this crashes, it'll all be the Republicans' fault.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep in mind that as of the first of January, they gave him his tax increases on "THE VERY RICH", and we have yet to see any cost cutting that was promised except the sequester that he is politicizing as a Republican disaster even though it was his proposal. Now he wants more taxes and still NO SPENDING CUTS have been put forth except his plan to cut some of the cost of living increases on SSI. My last SSI COLA was 15 bucks a month.
Any bets on how bad the Republicans will catch hell about being to blame for whatever future disasters befall?

And did anyone catch Odumber's proposal to use YOUR TAX contributions(?) to insure housing loans for those who otherwise are not able to qualify (under Dodd/ Franks)? The government is already pressuring loaning institutions as they did in the Bush era. Now as my memory serves me, that caused the housing bubble that brought down the economy and all of that got blamed on Bush. Now he wants to do the same thing that he has been blaming "W" for except that he is using tax dollars directly instead of funneling them through Fanny and Freddie. Of course, when this crashes, it'll all be the Republicans' fault.
yep, did I mention that I'm NOT a fan....:mooning:

·
Banned
482 Posts
He could do more good for everyone by not having parties and vacations!!!!!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,361 Posts
He could do more good for everyone by not having parties and vacations!!!!!
No, the more he vacations and parties, the less time he has to screw this country up.

·
Banned
612 Posts
How about his new proposal to ' map our brains ' ...only 100 million dollars...more money we dont have...he's going to pull it out of the Feds ass...stop the world , I want to get off...( good name for a movie eh ? ):eek:uttahere:

·
Banned
447 Posts
What's that smell ???

Something smells fishy....
How can you tell when a politician is handing you a line of BS ???

:cowdung

Lips are moving and the air smells fishy.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I posted the same link on facebook and haven't heard a peep from his supporters....weird....:ughwerd: :think

1 - 12 of 12 Posts