Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I was fishing down on the river when I felt something move under my foot. I looked down and nearly had a heart attack! I had stepped on a rattlesnake.

I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there for a moment. How was I going to get away from the snake without being bitten? Then I realized that my foot was about 4 inches behind the viper's head, and the other 3 feet of it trailed off into the grass. I carefully slipped my thumb and forefinger just behind the head, and then squeezed hard. I had him! I took my foot off the snake and he writhed around and then wrapped his body tightly around my arm and glared into my face.

While I was wondering how I was going to put this thing down without being bitten, I noticed he had a frog in his mouth. I thought it might make good bait, so I gingerly removed the frog and slipped it into my vest pocket.

Then I remembered the flask of Jack Daniels in my vest! I pulled the flask out, unscrewed the cap with my teeth, tilted the snake's head back and poured a big shot into its open mouth. The snake just went nuts, writhing and flailing wildly for about 10 seconds, then it suddenly went limp and just dangled from my hand. I figured it was dead, so I tossed it back into the sage and resumed fishing.

About an hour later I had moved a little way downstream and was concentrating on my drift when I felt a tap-tap-tap against my ankle.

I looked down, and there was that same snake, and this time he had TWO frogs in his mouth!

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
They are easily trained.:laugh

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I tried that, but OL said I could just choke on the frogs; she wasn't getting me another drink.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Yep...changing post count...

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Mike you better get of the computer and get your ass to dallas...

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
You had me 1/2 the way through. I didn't get suspicious until the J.D. came out. :rofl:

·
Retired citizen
23,211 Posts
The old French saying comes to mind ... BOOSCH WAA !!!

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Lol. Had me all the way up to the Jack Daniels. That's a waste of good booze!!!

·
Guitarslinger
3,316 Posts
had me too till you mentioned FROG.:):fitz

classic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts