1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
funny....................................not so much

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Wow.............That is insane how stupid and ignorant people really are.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.....I'll never trust a man who doesn't like guns. Same goes for women I date, they all have to like guns and hunting. When you say you hunt, if they even HINT about saying how cruel that is, or something stupid like that, I'll straight-up walk off and leave them standing there talking to air.

·
Registered
38,875 Posts
Figures.... they filmed that in kommiefornia.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
And just think, they are allowed to breed.......

·
Old Fart
1,367 Posts
Amazing! These people don't have any idea what they just signed.
Glad he wasn't serious.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,349 Posts
Wow, I wonder if both brain cells were kicking in at the same time on these cretins.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Wow.............That is insane how stupid and ignorant people really are.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.....I'll never trust a man who doesn't like guns. Same goes for women I date, they all have to like guns and hunting. When you say you hunt, if they even HINT about saying how cruel that is, or something stupid like that, I'll straight-up walk off and leave them standing there talking to air.
Ever watch Jaywalking with Jay Leno? Simply amazing how ignorant people really are.

Here is the best of 17 years of Jaywalking.

Best of Jaywalking - Video

·
Banned
447 Posts
The reason Obie got re-elected is because the GOP can't seem to find its butt with both hands. Willard? Really? And the time before that was McCain and Sarah "half governor, half crazy" Palin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts