Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
click the pic for video

click the pic for the video

·
Try'n to behave
5,840 Posts
Trespasser? I hate those! You should set some "coyote" traps, the ones that can catch bears.

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahaha..... It's my old lady's ass. Her camera as well.

Thought ya'll might enjoy it as much as me.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,666 Posts
Glad you explained that....Was wondering what was in the bag?? thought chips?LOL

·
Try'n to behave
5,840 Posts
Didn't know it was a video until just now doh.gif

Mighty nice of her to give us the bend over! :laugh

·
Registered
870 Posts
LOL that reminded me of a time we had a women over to measure for new drapes.

She was running the tape measure from the top of the curtain rod down to the floor and when she bent over our sheltie give her the ole cold nose right in the crack of her ass.

I thought the poor women was gonna jump through my living room window.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
What did she pour out on the ground?

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice !!! Uh, I mean the video, of course.

Don't be shy, she has a great behind. That's why I posted it.

I have never understood why most guys spend tons of money on their bikes, cars, trucks etc. and appreciate comments on how good they look but get pissed off when someone tells them their old lady has a nice ass/tits etc. Shit, take the compliment and be happy.

·
Registered
395 Posts

I have never understood why most guys spend tons of money on their bikes, cars, trucks etc. and appreciate comments on how good they look but get pissed off when someone tells them their old lady has a nice ass/tits etc. Shit, take the compliment and be happy.
hahaha. OK. Nice ass !!!!! That reminds me that I took my riding buddy some prime rib for he and his wife to eat, because I had made more than we could eat.

He said "Susan will probably give you a blow job for this". I didn't know what to say. (he was kidding, of course ..... I think). I just stood there and looked like this. :whoa

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts

Well most cars, bikes, trucks etc, dont have feelings and wont change owners if another owners appreciates it more.... thats my only guess.... ok a aecond guess. If i guy says id right the crap outa that, looking at your bike you laugh and say i do.... if he says the same for your wife, ..... i guess you could say i do but most guys would get offended... lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,149 Posts

My wife works at Walmart and was working the day our club was doing a Toys for Tots drive there. One of my buddies was talking to my when she walked by and I started to check out her ass as she was walking away. He turns to see what I was staring out then turned back to me and said, "Damn that is a nice ass. Could you imagine getting with that?" To which I answered, "Hell ya I can imagine it. I sleep next to her every night and nail her every chance I can.....That is my wife." His face turned a bright shade of red and he started back peddling and appoligizing really quick. I laughed my ass off and took it as a compliment. My wife gave him shit every time she seen him.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I got busted staring at my friends wife's tits.

He (jokingly) grabbed by the collar and demanded, "QUICK, WHAT COLOR ARE MY WIFE'S EYE'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We both busted out laughing when I blurted out...........................PINK !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One of those Louisiana black panthers...... ok, maybe not. (CLICK the pic)

·
Señor Member
19,666 Posts
My wife works at Walmart and was working the day our club was doing a Toys for Tots drive there. One of my buddies was talking to my when she walked by and I started to check out her ass as she was walking away. He turns to see what I was staring out then turned back to me and said, "Damn that is a nice ass. Could you imagine getting with that?" To which I answered, "Hell ya I can imagine it. I sleep next to her every night and nail her every chance I can.....That is my wife." His face turned a bright shade of red and he started back peddling and appoligizing really quick. I laughed my ass off and took it as a compliment. My wife gave him shit every time she seen him.
Hahaha, you told her?? BUSTED!

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Making her motion picture debut.... here she is......

Cinniminnie

Click pic for vid

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Proof bears do more than sh!t in the woods....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts