Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2773 Posts

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Looks like our weather here today.......normal florida.....hot an humid.

Or as Darryl would say.......humot

·
Noel
7,449 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,059 Posts
Heard from a buddy of mine over near Abilene, TX. Said they had to turn on the central heat this AM. Won't be long here, maybe 3-4 more weeks, but no heater today. A/C has been almost non-stop. Supposed to be raining, but right now it's just overcast with a cool breeze. Going to sit on the porch and enjoy a beer.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,059 Posts
Rain is finally coming down from a front that has made it a point to curve all around us. Maybe some fall weather coming, but I doubt it....this IS the South Coast where summer spends the winter!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
77° now and going to 92° with rain this evening. Humid again.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Good Morning weather talkers :smile.

Here in the Phoenix valley we don't get much weather changes.

It's HOT for 4 months and then come Oct the temps cool down to the lower 90's during the day and in the 60's at night.

It gets even better in Nov , Dec and so on till around later May.

I'm in the west valley so as far as rain hardly at all compared to the east valley.
If you see Phoenix on the weather for flooding or any other weather stuff it's always the east valley.

YES we do get a storm or two during monsoon most just wind. When it does rain here everyone is talking about it .

I talked to my grandson last night in Minneapolis where he's in collage up there.
I noticed it was going to get down into the 40's at night there.
He said its finally getting to perfect weather lol
He doesn't like HOT weather at all.
He lives for winter :eek-surprise.

Me I LOVE it because everything I have stays clean for week on end out here. And No grass to cut or Snow to shovel :rofl:

OK nuff said I really have to get my assets in gear. Busy day ahead for us today............Rick

·
2004 Ultra Classic
1,113 Posts
My phone says at 5 am here 70 degrees real feel 68 high of 101.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
79° going to 94° with a feel like of 102° geez.....where is that cool down?

1 - 20 of 2773 Posts