Harley Davidson Forums banner

2721 - 2740 of 2795 Posts

·
Retired citizen
22,280 Posts
19° and snow in the forecast for today.
3 hr. update, 24° and light snow beginning to fall from West to East.

·
Noel
7,461 Posts
Sunny blue skies at 31°, today's high is expected to be 36°
Last night's wind storm brought a lot of power outages in the region, we only lost it briefly.
Going for a walk when the temperature peaks in the early afternoon!

·
Retired citizen
22,280 Posts
22° and still dark out. Snow's on the way, maybe an hour yet then all day and night, 3-6 inches of wet heavy predicted.

·
Noel
7,461 Posts
20° overnight, now 29°, heading for 40° by 3pm, I need to go for a ride today!!
Next week we're expecting more wet/mild weather.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Yesterday weather was fantastic
Around 75 an Sunny.
Ride around town visiting family with jeans an T shirts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
787 Posts
Well what a day we have had here in Britain the storm caused damage across the whole of the nation
Where I live the wind has calmed down a good amount but we have been told to expect more high winds ,just round the corner on my road the wind brought down a huge oak tree early this morning they have been out clearing it away

·
Noel
7,461 Posts
Rocket launch scrubbed due to ground monitoring equipment anomaly

·
old scoot coot
2,897 Posts
Well what a day we have had here in Britain the storm caused damage across the whole of the nation
Where I live the wind has calmed down a good amount but we have been told to expect more high winds ,just round the corner on my road the wind brought down a huge oak tree early this morning they have been out clearing it away
dayum triker! i didn't y'all had storms like that. bet the harley was in the shop though. 🤠

·
Retired citizen
22,280 Posts
16° and clear. We got dumped on yesterday, 6-8 inches with 12> inch drifts. Oh and plus what the city plows put up onto the sidewalks.

2721 - 2740 of 2795 Posts