Harley Davidson Forums banner

2741 - 2760 of 2773 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
That’s NOT a storm Triker.
When you get 5 to 7 inches of blowing snow and temps as low as -22 THATS a storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No that wasn't the storm , the storm we had the previous day had winds of 90 mph across the whole of the country and caused lots of damage .......
That bit of snow we had fall compared to the stuff you folks suffer is I know laughable and that what I was trying to say , here we cant cope with 1/4 inch of the stuff our roads and system grinds to a halt........ if we had 7" of the stuff the army would have to be called in ;)

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
I guess I didn’t understand .
Since I lived in Minnesota for 12 yrs I had enough of that crap. We moved to Az about 6 years ago . Never snows here in the Phoenix valley

·
American
25,938 Posts
24 here high today 36. Snow, Ice & rain starting later..... snow tomorrow. Then fridged temps!

·
Registered
639 Posts
One below zero right now and dropping . . . Saint Cloud, Minnesota school district already canceled classes for Thursday, so I get to stay home! The temperature isn't supposed to get bad, but it's the wind and blowing snow that has district officials worried. I'm not complaining!

·
Registered
776 Posts
I guess I didn’t understand .
Since I lived in Minnesota for 12 yrs I had enough of that crap. We moved to Az about 6 years ago . Never snows here in the Phoenix valley

wish I was there ,
This weekend we have another named storm arriving overnight Friday and lasting until Tuesday , they are saying at least 4 inches of rain on Saturday alone , this already falling on flooded rivers and grounds so gain many places will suffering ( this storm they have named it (Dennis ) why I have no idea

·
American
25,938 Posts
31 with snow & ice..... down to 6 tonight!

·
Retired citizen
22,242 Posts
We had some 'feels like' 30 below zero overnight. Minus 8° out now, brrrrr !

2741 - 2760 of 2773 Posts