Harley Davidson Forums banner

3001 - 3020 of 3063 Posts

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
41 and sunny, heading to the garage project shortly.

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
Still 47° and raining. A big weather pattern swirling around over Lakes Michigan, Huron and Erie. Looks like a hurricane on the NOAA weather map ! It's spinning around like on a pivot over Lake Michigan ! Sure glad it ain't snow !

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
This morning 40° and that big weather pattern still spinning around over the Great Lakes regions.

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
44° and drizzling a day , heavy rain expected Friday......

·
American
26,336 Posts
Dang cold! 50 and wind with on and off rain...

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,211 Posts
I've seen a lot of strange weather this time of year on the Coast, but this year has to be off the charts for almost May. Usually a lot of sweating going on, but this year, it's like mid Fall stuff. Only good thing is the Gulf is staying cool, so that helps if the tropical systems start forming as they usually do come summertime....assuming we get to have a summertime.

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
40° now, supposed to get to almost 70° later. The weather has finally cleared up, Sun is a shining.

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
57° now the heavy rain has passed us, but will continue with scattered showers until about 3pm then the sun is supposed to poke her head out from behind the clouds!!

I'm liking the following days !!

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
41° and nice out. Everything's turning green except my 2 dead Ash trees next to my deck.

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
50° and sunny, speaking of dead trees, my brother has a dead oak in the front yard, they had a septic system installed last year, near by, I think the excavation work damaged its root system, she has not sprouted any buds as of yet, while the rest of the surrounding forest has.

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
Only 35° now, had a freeze overnight. Yesterday we had a 20° drop in temp in 1 hour, it's called the 'pneumonia front' in SE WI.
Holy shit there's snow flakes falling as I type this, a lotta snowflakes !

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
I was able to ride to my brothers this morning 49° , but cold front rolled in this afternoon, bringing rain and only 50°, overnight we might get a mix of rain/snow, supposed to be chilly Saturday, I may need my long johns again.

·
Registered
38,119 Posts
Forcast doesnt look good for riding into work next week.

Good thing I'm working from home.

3001 - 3020 of 3063 Posts