Harley Davidson Forums banner

3021 - 3040 of 3063 Posts

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
34 now, but colder winds are blowing from the NW with flurries in tow, long johns and heavy shirt for the days working outside, lucky I'm on the leeward side of the garage...

·
American
26,336 Posts
38 here high in mid fifties today! I hate winter!

·
American
26,336 Posts
40 here, high in the fifties today... last day of winter they say. Warming trend starts tomorrow!

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
Warming trend beginning here too. Frost this morning with 35° now and rain on the way tonight into tomorrow.

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
YES .... today was a beautiful day, calm breeze mid 70's for temps and deep blue skies, it was a great day to be working outside.

·
American
26,336 Posts
61 here, highs in the 70's today. More rain.

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
The rain has passed. 55° now and into the 70s today. The WI Supreme Court lifted the stay at home governor's order yesterday, bars and restaurants opened up and today people will be everyplace in force.

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
61° and heading for mid 70's this afternoon, might get a quick T-storm around 4 to 5 pm. otherwise a beautiful day to relax, cut grass later and clean up the bikes.

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
Now 65° and beautiful out. Gotta cut the grass. Oh and at 7:00am this morning a line outside at Walmart ! Not much vehicle traffic tho and no motorcycles ! ? Maybe everybody went back to work today.

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
Got all my chores done, temps got up to 80° this moment, no T-storms in sight as of yet, lovin-it!!

·
Retired citizen
22,887 Posts
47° now and heavy rain on and off all day today.
Update. This is nuts here, it's flooding the streets ! I haven't seen rain like this around here in a long time !

3021 - 3040 of 3063 Posts